He just reframed it, added a couple meme faces, and threw in a very vague quote from the Bible.

How does this make it to the front page but my stuff doesn't?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
that's not front page matieral, it's too clever without being witty if ya see what i mean. Also, isn't this just a bragg or what?

also the bible thing dosen't seem particulary stegosaurusy
All that comic did was make me angry at that dense woman.

Seriously, though, I don't find it that funny.
I don't get it.

The lady's obviously right about the dinosaurs being one of many satans ways of tricking man into beliebing that there's no god. And the bible doesn't even ever say that god made those bones that the scientists "found" lol
it's not that funny. fairly shitty to be honest. Stegosauruses aren't a laughing matter
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I don't get it.

The lady's obviously right about the dinosaurs being one of many LOKI'S ways of tricking man into beliebing that there's no THOR.

Fixed.

Heathen....
wow your friend is super talented for reframing that image and adding a bible verse
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Your friend is posting on memebase, which means he's an idiot. The fact that his comic then made it to the front page shows exactly why posting to memebase is proof of idiocy. Apart from the fact that they're dirty, dirty plaigairists.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
All that comic did was make me angry at that dense woman.

Seriously, though, I don't find it that funny.

This and Oh. My. FUCKING. God. STFU creationists

Although i was baptised a christian as a baby, i can not fathom all this religious shit. Really life is so much better when you create your own fantasy world and fantasy people. trust me.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Fixed.

Heathen....

Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Am I the only one who don't get what the first half of that first frame is about...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Am I the only one who don't get what the first half of that first frame is about...?

In the first frame a silly person is asking the internets for help because her son was given some toy dinosaurs by their neighbor. She's upset because she doesn't know if she should let him, because clearly dinosaur bones are tools of Satan used to trick men into doubting God. The first half is her going into excessive detail on that "tools of Satan" bit.

The comments on that make me sad. "Just a theory," indeed. :headdesk:
Last edited by Flying Couch at Aug 3, 2011,
Quote by LordBishek
Your friend is posting on memebase, which means he's an idiot. The fact that his comic then made it to the front page shows exactly why posting to memebase is proof of idiocy. Apart from the fact that they're dirty, dirty plaigairists.

This, this, for the love of god, this.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by LordBishek
Completely off-topic, is anyone in this thread a redditor? >_>

is reddit any good? i've only used tumblr before
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
is reddit any good? i've only used tumblr before

Yes, it is. But of course, you have to choose which subreddits are important to you.

Wait a minute.... I remember something you wrote a while back

Quote by laid-to-waste
sites like reddit and tumblr are just full of hypocritical judgemental attention seeking little bitches using the same old stupid overused memes and saying the same old shit on different days going around using 'topless tuesday' as an excuse to get down like a slut and rationalize it as art.

there's the odd good blog, though.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
I don't get it.

The lady's obviously right about the dinosaurs being one of many satans ways of tricking man into beliebing that there's no god. And the bible doesn't even ever say that god made those bones that the scientists "found" lol

O_O

*leaves*
I've been on Reddit for about 4 years now. It's definitely changed a ton (F7U12 and the like, absolutely terrible), so I have stuck to smaller subreddits. There's a lot of good stuff, you just have to wade through a bunch of filth to get to it.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I don't get it.

Tell me you're kidding. As usual it's impossible to tell if you're really that stupid or if this is a joke. My worry is that it wasn't funny. That means you might not be joking.
Quote by Mudmen190
If anything that's ankylosaurus that passage describes, not stegosaurus.

That's what I was thinking, but I'm not sure the ankylosaurus had any teeth. Didn't it have a beak-type thing? It was a herbivore.
Quote by sashki
That's what I was thinking, but I'm not sure the ankylosaurus had any teeth. Didn't it have a beak-type thing? It was a herbivore.

Herbivores like ankylosaurus and triceratops had beaks as well as teeth in the back for chewing and grinding
This verse actually appears to describe a dragon... In the next few lines it says this scaly behemoth also breathes fire.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Your friend's comic got reframed

Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo