Page 1 of 3
My school consists mainly of black, want-to-be gangsters. I on the other hand am a white, metalhead. These "gangsters" and I have nothing i common to talk about. They love sports and rap. I hate sports and rap. Due to this I am quite quiet around people like this. Because I am quiet I am under an investigation at my school because the faculty thinks I do drugs and that I am a "Satan worshiper" because of the quietness and that I had dyed my hair black one year. My principal is now going to various parents of my friends telling them that their children shouldn't hang out with me because I am a very bad influence. This is apparently slander. This is ruining my reputation and perhaps my chances of getting into a university. Can i take this case to court? And what can I do about this?

EDIT
im waiting for solid evidence before i take this to court or to the media
EDIT
im not trolling here, its that i live in the south. the faculty and staff are very religious and ignorant
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by stefanomire at Aug 3, 2011,
You should probably listen to some Wu Tang. Then you'll see the error of your ways.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Stop worshiping Satan and doing drugs TS.

OT: Not really sure. Have you tried looking this stuff up? Maybe someone had the same experience as you.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I doubt anyone on UG is a lawyer.

That being said, I think you should consult your parents, and have them consult a lawyer with you (I would assume you're a minor). Your school sounds like a bunch of tards.

Also, this sounds like trolling

<.<

>.>

<.<
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by Gorelord666
Stop worshiping Satan and doing drugs TS.

OT: Not really sure. Have you tried looking this stuff up? Maybe someone had the same experience as you.

I looked up slander on wikipedia, but come on, its wikipedia. it did say though that that particular thing she's doing is illegal, but i cant trust that site
ಠ_ಠ
Sacrifice a lamb to the great god Imhotep. That'll show them that you don't worship the devil.
If this is true, i would take it to the media.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by flanders_91
I doubt anyone on UG is a lawyer.

That being said, I think you should consult your parents, and have them consult a lawyer with you (I would assume you're a minor). Your school sounds like a bunch of tards.

Also, this sounds like trolling

<.<

>.>

<.<

not trolling at all, because this has been going on for about a year. i've recently gotten a very heated text from one of my friend's mom. the staff always monitors me.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
I looked up slander on wikipedia, but come on, its wikipedia. it did say though that that particular thing she's doing is illegal, but i cant trust that site

For the investigation I'm not really sure. My friend got in trouble in school for something he did outside of school and during the summer. So I don't know. As for the slander part that's not ethical especially for a school..

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by stefanomire
not trolling at all, because this has been going on for about a year. i've recently gotten a very heated text from one of my friend's mom. the staff always monitors me.

By heated do you mean she's angry at you or the school?
I haven't left anything out. That's why I'm calling this slander. Im from Louisiana so people here are quite ignorant when it comes to music and ways of life. I've never done drugs to begin with. plus im ****ing italian, im a damn catholic!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SG_dave
By heated do you mean she's angry at you or the school?

heated towards me
ಠ_ಠ
Talk to your parents, have them talk to the school or a lawyer if necessary, then talk to whoever else will listen.
Raise the dark lord from the depths of hell, brother.

Or you know, tell all the local newspaper about it and give the school a bad reputation.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Unless you have given them some reason (in or out of school) for them go to those lengths, that's bullshit. I would at least have a talk with your parents and principal to get the bottom of why they are actually doing this.
Quote by Casketcreep
TS, you are clearly lying. Go away and stop feeling sorry for yourself you prick.

lol wut? sorry for myself? there's always going to be at least one guy like you having the need to troll and try to ruin things. im not lieing at all.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by neversleeps84
Unless you have given them some reason (in or out of school) for them go to those lengths, that's bullshit. I would at least have a talk with your parents and principal to get the bottom of why they are actually doing this.

I've talked to both of my parents, we're waiting for solid evidence before we take this up because we can't rely on the words of my friends'. as for school, I'm waiting for the counselor to come talk to me about this; either that or I'll be going to one of my more concerned teachers. As for bad reputation, my school already has that. I go to Ville Platte High School, constant gang fighting(see why i can't fit in?)
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stefanomire
My school consists mainly of black, want-to-be gangsters. I on the other hand am a white, metalhead. These "gangsters" and I have nothing i common to talk about. They love sports and rap. I hate sports and rap. Due to this I am quite quiet around people like this. Because I am quiet I am under an investigation at my school because the faculty thinks I do drugs and that I am a "Satan worshiper" because of the quietness and that I had dyed my hair black one year. My principal is now going to various parents of my friends telling them that their children shouldn't hang out with me because I am a very bad influence. This is apparently slander. This is ruining my reputation and perhaps my chances of getting into a university. Can i take this case to court? And what can I do about this?

the **** kind of school do you go to where you can be investigated and the school administration can delve so deep into your personal life? I went to private school and staff and administration weren't on my dick nearly as much as they are on yours? sounds like a bad time man...anyway, i would just keep on keeping on. your friends know who you are. you don't have to get along with everyone, and you never will, although it sounds like you have a very one sided view of the black kids at your school...just saying.
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Quote by stefanomire
I've talked to both of my parents, we're waiting for solid evidence before we take this up because we can't rely on the words of my friends'. as for school, I'm waiting for the counselor to come talk to me about this; either that or I'll be going to one of my more concerned teachers. As for bad reputation, my school already has that. I go to Ville Platte High School, constant gang fighting(see why i can't fit in?)

Paint your face black and try and do a Morgan Freeman impression.

I'll probably be the only black guy that finds this hilarious, but you'll probably be shot and killed, thus put out of your misery.

Try getting an appointment or find a way to speak to your principal in private and see why said person is doing such things
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
get the **** off of this bigot country of yours and come to europe
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Quote by neversleeps84

He speaks the truth.
Quote by ItsThatDude
the **** kind of school do you go to where you can be investigated and the school administration can delve so deep into your personal life? I went to private school and staff and administration weren't on my dick nearly as much as they are on yours? sounds like a bad time man...anyway, i would just keep on keeping on. your friends know who you are. you don't have to get along with everyone, and you never will, although it sounds like you have a very one sided view of the black kids at your school...just saying.

its not one sided sadly, its a fact. there are only 10 to 15 black kids NOT like that and im friends with them all. the one with the angry mom is actually a black guy.
ಠ_ಠ
I've actually came up with a plan to mind **** these ignorant dicks in the faculty
ಠ_ಠ
I'm pretty quite at school. They haven't profiled me as a drug doing satin worshiper. I can see why your mad. Your school could get in trouble for doing this.
TS, make a band and play this song at your school. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UW_3Ed6BZk
They'd have to leave you alone after.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Masamune
Or, you know, he could gtfo of Louisiana.

Im so god damn mother ****ing glad that im finally a senior so i just have to finish this year then im gone. but i dont want this to ruin my chances of going to college
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by JimmyBanks6
If this is true, i would take it to the media.

THIS. Also, switch schools?

Also, love the fact that your school reckons that because you're not like a bunch of gangstas that YOU are the drug user.
Quote by AeolianWolf
good god, this sucks.

It 'sucks'?
To such an awful piece of sound, that's a compliment.

On topic - Your school is retarded. Talk to your parents & see what action they think is appropriate.
Rock [James] Roll
Page 1 of 3