This took me two years to pay off. TWO YEARS. I have waited so long for this glorious glorious day that I can hardly believe it's actually here. It's only the second guitar I've ever considered worth buying new.

This is a Larrivee D-03R. Handmade in Vancouver. Spruce top, Rosewood back and sides. Ebony fretboard and bridge. Maple binding. Tusq nut and saddle. There is a pickguard there, but it's invisible. I like it. I like it a lot. I love it. I'm ranting and I don't care because this is such a wonderful instrument.

As far as sound quality goes, it's amazing. The high end sparkles and dances in your ears. The low end is rumbling without being overwhelming. This guitar is LOUD. Don't be fooled by the light looks. It means business. The construction is top notch, and the sound definitely follows that trend. To me, it is perfect in every conceivable way.

I will never need another dreadnought bodied guitar. Ever.
congratulations - larrivee makes some very nice guitars, and their build quality is always excellent. enjoy it
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
congratulations - larrivee makes some very nice guitars, and their build quality is always excellent. enjoy it

Nice to see that someone as respected as you on here thinks I made a nice decision
Sweet guitfiddle!

I love Larrivees!

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Oh man, that looks like it has a BAD attitude, in a GOOD way.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Those are great guitars, I've always enjoyed the experiences I've had with them.

How much did it cost you? Is that a rosewood fingerboard?
My God, it's full of stars!
Nice. I've always wanted to play a Larrivee but have never had the opportunity.
Quote by Dreadnought
Those are great guitars, I've always enjoyed the experiences I've had with them.

How much did it cost you? Is that a rosewood fingerboard?

1700 MSRP.
1289 Store Price.
I payed 800...very slowly. The fretboard and bridge are both ebony.