Page 1 of 2
Asked to you that is. What are the questions you love being asked that really get your attention and that you want to talk about and/or discuss. Things like what's your home town, favourite team, band, season, what is your major in college, best essay you've written, best movie you've watched, what shows did you watch when you were a kid, etc. I'm curious.

For me it'd have to be where I'd like to live when I grow older, what music do I play on the piano, do i have any fun excavations coming up, fun apps to recommend, anything about cigars or pipes really. Thats just a few things.

So, how about you, what are questions you like being asked?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I like being asked about personal taste, as long as they're not assholes.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Okay, I'm printing out this to when we grab our beer. And then you won't notice what I put in your beer. Or maybe you will and will enjoy it.

I like being asked about poetry and literature I guess. Or well what authors and lyricists I enjoy.

Music I guess.

I don't like when people ask me about my skin color. I get so insecure.

But I prefer to talk about other stuff then music to be fair. I put so much time in music anyway, it's fun to talk about human behaviour, moral, why people do certain things and stuff. Politics.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Aug 3, 2011,
I like it when people ask about my favorite music, movies, or TV shows. I also enjoy discussions about god, religions, politics, and other similar things. Talking about books and stuff is also nice. Favorite historical figures, what time period i'd go back to, hypothetical stuff like "the 5 people you want to talk to in heaven/the afterlife."

I really just enjoy giving my opinion and listening to others' opinions. I hate getting asked about my future though, like what I want to do with my life and where do I see myself in 5 years. Blegh.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
"Your place or mine?"

"Is it in yet?"

Bradulator is weird, I hate thse questions. They seem so personal.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Suggest and describe to me some good bands/artists.
Anything about guitar (if the asker isn't a guitarist)
Where would you like to live/go.
Do you like rain/thunderstorms.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I like it when people make the effort to ask how I am, and not just the throwaway "What's up?".
🙈 🙉 🙊
anything about music/guitar really
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I like being asked questions about my drumming and anything to do with drums. Also sound engineering stuff such as gear, mic placements and what not.

Also like talking about humanity in general, human traits, modern society, social and financial issues etc...
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
I don't really have any questions that I liked to asked. Questions that I hate to be asked on the other hand...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I like being asked about my ethnicity. Not because I'm that full of myself, but because it's generally girls who ask about it and it's a great ice breaker when I turn it into a guessing game. I also like to hear people's answers.
Quote by TheBurningFish
"Your place or mine?"

"Is it in yet?"

Bradulator is weird, I hate thse questions. They seem so personal.

I don't mind being personal. As long as I won't get crucified by the person who's asking me, it's rad.

I just like it when peple ask me questions mostly, cause I don't like to talk alot unless i'm asked something
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Kensai
Asked to you that is. What are the questions you love being asked that really get your attention and that you want to talk about and/or discuss. Things like what's your home town, favourite team, band, season, what is your major in college, best essay you've written, best movie you've watched, what shows did you watch when you were a kid, etc. I'm curious.

For me it'd have to be where I'd like to live when I grow older, what music do I play on the piano, do i have any fun excavations coming up, fun apps to recommend, anything about cigars or pipes really. Thats just a few things.

So, how about you, what are questions you like being asked?

People say you are dead. Are you dead?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Where are you from? Cause im black and from Ireland so they always expect some exotic answer then BAM nope just born and raised here =D

Questions i hate on anything about my tunnels im just tired of the stupid question...
I Like Deathcore, Deal With It!
Quote by Grave Robber
Where are you from? Cause im black and from Ireland so they always expect some exotic answer then BAM nope just born and raised here =D

Questions i hate on anything about my tunnels im just tired of the stupid question...

What tunnels?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Blayney
I like it when people are genuinely interested in my job.

which is?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I like being asked about beer or liquor, I have pretty decent knowledge on that.
Basic music theory as well, it makes me feel smart.
Future plans, kinda forces me to think about what I'm gonna do, even if I don't quite know yet.
"How do you pronounce your name, and where does it come from?"

Im pretty much asked this everyday of my life.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
"Why the hell do you have a $200 delay pedal FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!?!?!?!?!?"

makes me lol
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I much prefer listening to people talk. It's great listening to people when they're very passionate about something. I mean, I can relate to being passionate about something so it's interesting for me to hear what people have to say about whatever it is at the time.

When I get asked questions though, I tend to be more active in conversations about cars, and video games. I'm a simpleton at heart
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by madbasslover
Nell + shawn?

I've always read it as Neal + Son... Now I don't even know...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by leilalauren
I love answering any questions as long as they're genuine.
Questions are fine as long as you don't patronize me. It makes me think you want something.

Oh, and guys - those stupid pick-up line questions don't work either.

I know right? Guys are totally pigs... They treat women like they're some kind of sexual play thing without any regard for their feelings most of the time. It's really a shame. The women that support it are so degrading too, I couldn't stand being with a woman like that. Let alone knowing a GUY like that! Disgusting really. Such a shame...

So, uh, wanna fuck?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I know right? Guys are totally pigs... They treat women like they're some kind of sexual play thing without any regard for their feelings most of the time. It's really a shame. The women that support it are so degrading too, I couldn't stand being with a woman like that. Let alone knowing a GUY like that! Disgusting really. Such a shame...

So, uh, wanna fuck?

Wow.
Quote by leilalauren
Wow.

So, uh, should I take that as a no?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by leilalauren
Try an emphatic maybe later perhaps sometime never.

Heeeeeeeeeeeey, good enough for me.

Did I mention that I'm rich by the way? That usually sways the tides.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2