They might just be testing them out. I bet they'll be discontinued pretty soon just because of the radical shapes and not being very attractive radical shapes at that.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I'm sorry but have you heard of B.C. Rich? Those are radical unattractive shapes too.
Quote by GibsonMan321
They might just be testing them out. I bet they'll be discontinued pretty soon just because of the radical shapes and not being very attractive radical shapes at that.

No no no, the Falchion would look cool if it had blood splatters; besides Ibanez still makes the Xiphos and Iceman.
I have no idea and the Halberd looks awesome. I first spotted it with that dude from ETF.
eww
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by CannedBullets
No no no, the Falchion would look cool if it had blood splatters; besides Ibanez still makes the Xiphos and Iceman.

The Iceman is a re-release, and the new ones are a far cry from the originals.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
>_> I thought the Falchion and Halberd were already out? I saw them on the Long and Mcquade site.
That Glaive or whatever it's called looks like a B.C. Rich Beast. And Muhammed Suicmez grew his hair long. I didn't recognize him at first.
ESP Eclipse II SW - D'Addario 11-49 Eb
LTD F-400FM - Ernie Ball 12-56 C#
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX