Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an octave pedal and I'm wondering what my options are. The only one I've found is the Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Octavio. I am looking for I Hendrix type sound but I don't know what my other choices would be.

I've already got a US Big Muff and a Cry Baby Wah-wah, I play a Fender deluxe Tele through an Ibanez TBX150R. I may be changing my amp soon. Thank you all for your advice.
Quote by BradIon1995
The eighties. Coke, big hair, and pink guitars. And big hair.

And coke.
the dunlop octavio's pretty overpriced apparantly, if you're good with a soldering iron it's not that hard to make your own, so i've heard anyway.

the standard octave pedal seems to be the digitech whammy, but that's a lot more modern sounding, buti suppose if you played it with fuzz it would sound old
The Fulltone Octafuzz is more of a vintage sounding fuzz/od. The Ultimate Octave is too modern sounding, as is the Whammy. There are probably a lot of other, much cheaper Octavio-style pedals out there though.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Morpheus droptune does full octave down. It also does all intervals in between. Starts to sound a little fake at about G though.