We all know it. Hours or days when you lack the energy to do anything and nothing makes you happy. What do you do to get out of this state?
Indulge in things you haven't experienced for awhile. Watching a movie you like but haven't seen in a while, listening to a CD you haven't listened to for awhile, whenever this happens to me I find I can relate to an 'older' me and it fulfills me till I find something new. Sometimes you just have to search for something that speaks to you, though.
Check out my music, if you please.
Quote by GuitaristXakk
Indulge in things you haven't experienced for awhile. Watching a movie you like but haven't seen in a while, listening to a CD you haven't listened to for awhile, whenever this happens to me I find I can relate to an 'older' me and it fulfills me till I find something new. Sometimes you just have to search for something that speaks to you, though.

Just wanted so say I love your avatar.

OT: Hang out with friends, meet new people, exercise, eat some healthy foods.
Quote by D&DLover
Just wanted so say I love your avatar.

OT: Hang out with friends, meet new people, exercise, eat some healthy foods.

I'm Tim Heidecker..I'm..Tim Heidecker. Hi, welcome back, I'm Tim Heidecker.

I agree with this guy on the healthy food thing. Eating shit food will make you feel like shit. Eating healthy food will make you feel better.
Check out my music, if you please.
Stew in it.

Really it comes down to getting off your ass and doing something. Or forcing a smile. Smiling actually makes you happier.
Get some exercise. Kill a homeless person.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Masturbate. Furiously.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
smoke weed, drink beer
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by BeefWellington
Masturbate. Furiously.

+1
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Go outside and walk around where people are.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I live near a forest, so if the weather permits it I like spending a few hours just walking around up there. It's awesome.
Some times I'll bring some food and something to drink and chill out near a lake. I would try fishing occasionally, but I don't own a fishing rod.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Last edited by Zeropathic at Aug 3, 2011,
I'm not even shitting you when I say that I don't get into depressions anymore with this one handy trick.

It's called not wanting to be depressed, It's that ****ing easy.

It's all in your head.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Yah, I was a little kid, and the dog was always humping legs. I figured "well wtf, poor guy doesn't has any thumbs"
Quote by HeatMaster22
I'm not even shitting you when I say that I don't get into depressions anymore with this one handy trick.

It's called not wanting to be depressed, It's that ****ing easy.

It's all in your head.

wow, you just solved the mystery of depression
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug