Hey, first time to venture from the guitar forums to the recording forums.

I have an issue with a front XLR/1/4" jack in the front of my Tascam Interface where I am currently unable to unplug a montser XLR cable from it. I've of course used the push tab to release it and it still won't come out. I assume its the monster cable because I've used other cables in the same port thousands of time before with no problems.

TLDR; Anyone know a trick to get a Monster XLR cable out of a pushlock port?

Thanks for your help
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Depends if you want to/are bothered by voiding the warranty on it. If it's out of warranty anyway, won't matter, but essentially if you take the front faceplate off (removing the screws at the corners of the faceplate), if it's wired the typical way you could to force the cable out by pushing the pins through from the other side with a thin object.

Would be easier to do if it were one of the back XLR inputs as each of them simply screws in/out from the faceplate.

That being said, I've never actually tried this myself as I've never had an XLR stuck in an XLR socket before so you might want to wait for a better answer before using mine in desperation
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
no go on that idea unfortunately
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
thanks to a mini screwdriver and force, its fixed and im returning this cable form mogami tomorrow
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head