Does anyone know the actual name for this colour strat:

I own this guitar and have only seen other strat in this colour (on youtube, I think it was on some of the boss pedal videos.)
Have searched around but cannot find the name of the colour, seems very rare!
That seems so be it by the looks of things... thanks!
Although a quick Google search reveals most of these butterscotch strats have black scratchplates.
yes, and i'm sure some in the last... 50 or so years? will have had a white one... and even if it didn't coming off the factory floor, how hard is it to change it to white?

EDIT: notice the black trem arm. to me this means that it did in fact have a black one, but they changed it, along with the pickup covers and knobs.
Last edited by User_Name336 at Aug 3, 2011,
But on the ones I found on Google the hardware such as pickup covers and knobs were black also, then again; also easy changes. Just seems strange that I haven't seen many at all exactly like this.
Quote by User_Name336
yes, and i'm sure some in the last... 50 or so years? will have had a white one... and even if it didn't coming off the factory floor, how hard is it to change it to white?

EDIT: notice the black trem arm. to me this means that it did in fact have a black one, but they changed it, along with the pickup covers and knobs.

Or they could have replaced the trem arm.

At any rate that is still a gorgeous guitar.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.