As the title says any custom case that fits the ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 well. I don't want to spend 100 dollars for the esp case.
Gator make some really great cases, you should check them out.

Although, if I were you I wouldn't worry about how much the case costs, especially when it comes down to how efficiently it will protect your guitar...
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
Any LP shaped case should work. This is probably as cheap as it gets new http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/musicians-gear-deluxe-lp-hardshell-case/540949000001000

Though I've heard extremely mixed reviews of those Musician's Gear cases.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I've got a road runner case and love it. holds my guitar real good and its very lightweight but still real sturdy. it has on ok amount of spare room in it and there is a small zipper thing on the top to hold some notebooks, folders, music, etc...

plus it was only $60 brand new and they have a bunch of different styles
you have a nice guitar, it deserves a nice case.

cheap cases don't fit right, and that can stress the neck at the headstock or joint.

that's bad.

make sure the guitar fits correctly and the case closes in such a way that it isn't stressing the neck.

personally, do it right or don't bother.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Aug 5, 2011,
LP shaped cases don't fit correctly. The EC-1000 is a little smaller than a LP. The guitar will move around. The ESP case fits well but it's expensive for what it is. I had to buy the ESP case.
I have an SKB LP style case and it fits extremely well on mine. I'd highly recommend it, can't remember how much it was though...