I would get the Ibanez. In my opinion, I like the shape the most out of the three (those other two look ugly). Also I like how Ibanez guitars play and sound in general. It's also a Prestige, which means you'll be getting a high quality guitar.
I would get the Ibanez. In my opinion, I like the shape the most out of the three (those other two look ugly). Also I like how Ibanez guitars play and sound in general. It's also a Prestige, which means you'll be getting a high quality guitar.[/Q

does the ibanez have a good floyd rose that stays in tune ? is it good for metal ?
Quote by zincabopataurio
I would get the Ibanez. In my opinion, I like the shape the most out of the three (those other two look ugly). Also I like how Ibanez guitars play and sound in general. It's also a Prestige, which means you'll be getting a high quality guitar.[/Q

does the ibanez have a good floyd rose that stays in tune ? is it good for metal ?

The bridge is an edge zero with something called ZPS3.

You can't really say if they're good or bad bad FR. It's going to have a totally different feel than a "normal" FR. Because the edge zero is a whole lot stiffer it's designed not to flutter and always return to zero.

The fact that it's on a prestige is a good sign that it's not total rubbish.

Personally I like a bridge that I can flutter.

Most likely why I have a FRS from ping in my RG and The JT580 LFR in my Jackson that it came with.
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
My favorite trem was this Kahler on my buddies BC Rich. It's kinda weird, you gotta pull it back almost, but its soooooo smooth. The Edge Zero is a good trem as well.

The Dean is lying to you, that is not a tune-a-matic.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."