Page 1 of 2
Hell yes. Or it will be for me come May of next year.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Anyone care to explain why?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Having a college degree opens the door to a lot more options in life. You get better jobs and make more money. I am not big into money but having a college degree makes your earning potential much higher over a lifetime. If you study a wide range of things you will learn more. I took many different things that were not directly related to my major and got a lot out of them. Philosophy, logic, statistics, theater, world religions and art. They all changed my perspective on life and in slight ways changed me as a person.
Quote by genghisgandhi
He didn't ask for an explanation

He didnt ask for your smart comments either
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Because I said so.

my life is now complete.
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by genghisgandhi
If you bothered reading any of my posts you would know that I'm quite stupid

i can vouch
Quote by genghisgandhi
He didn't ask for an explanation

Could I please have an explanation?

Has it facilitated your survival in the real world? Have you acquired the tools you need to thrive?

Have you accumulated fantastic debt? Has it been a worthwhile investment?
Quote by genghisgandhi

Well then, Nice to meet you
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Quote by genghisgandhi

omg this guy hates himself cause he called him self stupid. hey stop degrading yourself!
I'd like to add the question did you get laid lots?
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Quote by sammo_boi
I'd like to add the question did you get laid lots?

yup
Quote by zenbone
yup

Could you of gotten laid as much if you had NOT been in college?
Quote by Rising
Could you of gotten laid as much if you had NOT been in college?

Having a college degree opens the door to a lot more getting laid in life. You get better laid and make more sex. I am not big into money but having a college degree makes your getting laid potential much higher over a lifetime. If you study a wide range of things you will get laid more. I took many different things that were not directly related to my getting laid and got a lot more sex out of them. Philosophy, logic, statistics, theater, world religions and art. They all changed my perspective on getting laid and in slight ways changed me as a person having sex.

I've graduated with a 2:1 BSc Honours in Geology, and of course it was worth it.

I can now get a job in the industry I love, which (hopefully) means I won't be one of those people who dreads getting up in the morning for work.
A degree means I can get higher paid jobs, I can get onto almost any Masters course I want (if I can afford it, it'll be the Masters of Mining Geology at Cambourne School of Mines), and means I can get Chartered in the next five to ten years, and go on and do a PhD.

Bang on, really
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by Joeval
I can now get a job in the industry I love, which (hopefully) means I won't be one of those people who dreads getting up in the morning for work.

Give it time, it gets us all eventually.
yes it was worth it. more so with the job situation we have now. they are hiring more people for the same job and they are only interviewing graduates even though the older guys here don't have degrees and worked their way up the ladder.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

I did, and yes it was worth it for me. It would be impossible to get onto the graduate schemes with any big engineering company without a decent engineering degree.

That said, it depends on what course you do, and how well you do. If you come out with a 2:2, it's debatable how much it's been worth it.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Nope.

No job, no job prospects and no money.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by zenbone
Having a college degree opens the door to a lot more getting laid in life. You get better laid and make more sex. I am not big into money but having a college degree makes your getting laid potential much higher over a lifetime. If you study a wide range of things you will get laid more. I took many different things that were not directly related to my getting laid and got a lot more sex out of them. Philosophy, logic, statistics, theater, world religions and art. They all changed my perspective on getting laid and in slight ways changed me as a person having sex.

very good

did you study linguistics or something?
Decided against going to uni and don't regret it. My friends say it's ok but they never tell great stories. Only plus I seem to hear is that they live in cities and get to see good music with cheap alcohol.

I'm willing to put money that I will be earning more money than 90% of them by the time they finish. Unless you go to a well respected one or do a worthwhile subject I don't see the point.
Quote by Rising

Has it facilitated your survival in the real world?

Kind of, although I'm not really sure what this question is supposed to mean.

Have you acquired the tools you need to thrive?

Given me tools that I need to get a job in the field I want to work in, aye.

No debt here.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Guitardude19
Nope.

No job, no job prospects and no money.

What did you study?

Looking at you too, Urall$hit.
Quote by Rising
What did you study?

Psychology.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Rising

Has it facilitated your survival in the real world? Have you acquired the tools you need to thrive?

Have you found a way to cover your insecurity over the inability to get into post-secondary school?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by zenbone

at least you enjoyed your own joke.
Quote by Rising
What did you study?

Chemistry. Going back to do a masters but it won't do a world of good. Everyone and their mother has a degree these days. They're not worth the paper that they're written on...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Have you found a way to cover your insecurity over the inability to get into post-secondary school?

/thread
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by zenbone
I am not big into money

Why not? Money is ****ing awesome.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Page 1 of 2