Poll: Conspicuous Conspirators?
Poll Options
View poll results: Conspicuous Conspirators?
I don't believe in Conspiracy Theories
25 37%
I do believe in Conspiracy Theories
11 16%
I believe in one or two Conspiracy Theories
31 46%
Voters: 67.
Page 1 of 2
Do you believe in any conspiracy theories? They don't have to be insane ones, just theories which aren't widely accepted. If yes please elaborate.

(No arguments about 9/11 please)
Not really. I find it hard to believe that in these times nobody would say anything.

inb4 it's a conspiracy.
Why don't you just go to google and type (Whatever conspiracy stupid people believe in) debunked.

Then be impartial. God damn it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
option b and option c are the same, should've made option b 'OBAMA IS A SPACE LIZARD ADOPTED IN KENYA ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM'
yo.

I BELIEVE
If a conspiracy theory is plausible and has actual evidence and not just speculation and circumstance to back it up, I'd be inclined to listen. It doesn't happen often, though.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by danieliwasko
I believe man never landed on moon.

Ugh...
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Why don't you just go to google and type (Whatever conspiracy stupid people believe in) debunked.

Then be impartial. God damn it.

Mhmm
There's cameras in ham. They are called hameras.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I do believe there's a conspiracy.

On UG

Not to use the searchbar
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by danieliwasko
I believe man never landed on moon.

c'mon dude they did...... here's proof
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
c'mon dude they did...... here's proof

And wookies are real

Cause I got a picture

Quote by Zeletros
And wookies are real

I got a better one, in the wilderness
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by Zeletros

That's bigfoot

pffft there's no such thing as bigfoot
Quote by lambofgod127

If America never landed on the moon, why didn't the Soviet Union raise hell?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by slash_GNR666
pffft there's no such thing as bigfoot

Riiiight.

And I guess there's no chupacabra either?
Quote by Zeletros
Riiiight.

And I guess there's no chupacabra either?

Don't be daft

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by WaterGod
Any conspiracy theory involving Obama.

*right-wing scaremongering*

, those pictures are amazing.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I voted I do believe in them, which makes me sound like a tin foil hat wearer, but what I mean by this is that I certainly think there are loads of times when what the world is told is far from what actually happened, and the widely talked about theories aren't necessary true.

So much crazy shit has been done in the past that half the popular conspiracy theories, true are not, are tame compared to real shit that's happened, anyway.
Quote by jimmy_neutron
I heard this theory about there being an underwater stargate in the gulf of aden...

wat.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
wat.

He said
Quote by jimmy_neutron
I heard this theory about there being an underwater stargate in the gulf of aden...

Goddamnit, open your fucking ears!
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Demon Wolf
There's cameras in ham. They are called hameras.

I posted this on a conspiracy site once, and got loads of responses along the lines of "Creepy. How'd you find this out, do you work in ham?"

It made me do a lol.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I believe in one because it's true.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 4, 2011,
Page 1 of 2