As hilarious and outrageously stupid as this is, I can see how this could actually have an effect. People are idiots, in general, and if this uh... Mr P'lod, was it? has a track record of picking the winner, even if it is completely bullshit (I really hate to use the word IF in that sentence...), then who knows, people might actually vote for her out of the misplaced judgement, that since the alien knows best...

Of course, it's just as likely that this will get her laughed out of politics altogether. Either way... Hilarious consequences for the country I have nothing to do with.
Quote by due 07
I can't believe you bought a copy of Weekly World News.

What's so bad about that?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by genghisgandhi
*another picher*

Tell me with a straight face you can resist buying that.
Point taken.
Quote by Magero
As hilarious and outrageously stupid as this is, I can see how this could actually have an effect. People are idiots, in general, and if this uh... Mr P'lod, was it? has a track record of picking the winner, even if it is completely bullshit (I really hate to use the word IF in that sentence...), then who knows, people might actually vote for her out of the misplaced judgement, that since the alien knows best...

Of course, it's just as likely that this will get her laughed out of politics altogether. Either way... Hilarious consequences for the country I have nothing to do with.

To be fair, P'lod never officially endorsed her. This is a great move in that if she loses, his record remains intact.
funny, i watched an episode of frasier with exactly the same plot just the other day

Is this even real though, I know american politicians are partically retarded but this seems a long stretch, and that source dosen't look terribly credible
Ts realises that 'P'lod' is fictional.. right?
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
In other news, a pack of Velociraptors left Newt Gingrich a basket of assorted fruit jams and preserves.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by teh_goon
funny, i watched an episode of frasier with exactly the same plot just the other day

Is this even real though, I know american politicians are partically retarded but this seems a long stretch, and that source dosen't look terribly credible

Yes aliens totally backed George Bush. How else would he be elected?
i meant real as in the sense of the paper being a joke paper, like the onion. obviously she hasen't been visited by aliens
Quote by teh_goon

Is that even a real question? You think an Alien visited Michelle Bachmann publicly and the story is that he left behind a crate of tea that might mean he endorses her? A ****ing being from another planet shows up and we go "I wonder who he supports for the presidency" instead of "oh shit an alien"?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Is that even a real question? You think an Alien visited Michelle Bachmann publicly and the story is that he left behind a crate of tea that might mean he endorses her? A ****ing being from another planet shows up and we go "I wonder who he supports for the presidency" instead of "oh shit an alien"?

Quote by tayroar

Quote by due 07

Well it was a stupid question.
"Space alien backs Bush for president"

Wat
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

Though, in that picture it totally looks like the alien and Bachman are locked in one of those awkward hug/kiss moments. He's totally going in for the kiss and she turned it into a hug just a moment after that photo was snapped.