Does anyone know where to buy a dbz barchetta guitar online for cheaper than what they sell it for on the dbz site. Not on the dbz website. Used is an option as well, and does anyone know how good dbz guitars are?
DBZ are amazing, awesome quality, as for online, DBZ themselves sells them pretty cheap, but if u want save the 20-50 bucks, go on their website, choose the barchetta u want, click Find an online dealer, and they have a list of online dealers, most r cheaper than the dbz site by like 30 bucks
So. I would just be better off ordering one off the DBZ site then? Ebay...lol I know a lot of people rely on ebay, but I can't. I can't even get on ebay because of some technicality. So I don't bother with it.
Quote by ishredwithnubs
So. I would just be better off ordering one off the DBZ site then? Ebay...lol I know a lot of people rely on ebay, but I can't. I can't even get on ebay because of some technicality. So I don't bother with it.

You could, what barchetta are you looking at
I am looking at the Barchetta Trans Teal, or the Barchetta Eminent Tiger Eye. The barchettas with the floyd roses, and the plus series are sexy, but I hate floyd rose tremolos.
I dont know if I want the Goku model or the Vegeta. The Goku would be better for cleans since it is soft, more subtle sounding. The Vegeta would be best for agressive, kick ass distortion. Hard decision.
Quote by 3reach
I dont know if I want the Goku model or the Vegeta. The Goku would be better for cleans since it is soft, more subtle sounding. The Vegeta would be best for agressive, kick ass distortion. Hard decision.

yeah but do you want the super saiyan version the super saiyan level 2? or do you want the namek model. cause they are quite different.

just sayan...

back on topic:
what country are you in? there are other second hand sites other than ebay.
from what i've seen they are beautifully finished guitars but i've never heard nor played them. but there must be a reason that dean started a new company...
Last edited by AEnesidem at Aug 4, 2011,
Quote by 3reach

I play really obnoxious death metal/screamo though. Do I need a Broly or something?

Do any local guitar stores carry them? You might find a good deal in your city/town/village/refugee camp black market.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Look at guitar quest. It was by far the cheapest price when I bought my Imperial.