Page 1 of 4
Quote by LostLegion
My one, and probably loads of other people's is the man himself:

Buckethead for me too. I don't listen to his music, but I guess the weirdness is something you don't need to listen to his music to know.
I can never remember their name, but it's some dude that looks and dresses exactly like a lady. But I suppose that could be any guitarist in a glam metal band from the 1980's
Weirdest personality wise? I go with Buckethead. One of my inspirations and favorite guitarist! Love all of his work, one of the most versatile guitarists out there too
Yep, Buckethead for me too! I find him somewhat creepy.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by the_hoodster
I can never remember their name, but it's some dude that looks and dresses exactly like a lady. But I suppose that could be any guitarist in a glam metal band from the 1980's

Me?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by DocArunas
Oh god, why did i click that...

dude I wanted to stab my eyes out with a rusty nail after seeing that.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by deathdrummer

Just for posting that
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666

Just for posting that

This man speaks for everyone that clicked that. Thank you my good man.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Holy Katana
I dare you to find a more bizarre band.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxbTRh1o_RU

boom.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by Steve635z
Wes Borland

nahhhhh

yes this
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Holy Katana
Shit, I dare you to find a more bizarre band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaWfCTuVhH8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK0s4FSDof0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KanzSuaPsM

As for weirdest Guitarists, yeah, probably Buckethead.
Last edited by Afroboy267 at Aug 4, 2011,
Quote by Holy Katana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYf3g4i91fg

I dare you to find more bizarre guitarists. Maybe some of the guys who've played with Captain Beefheart.

Shit, I dare you to find a more bizarre band.

Challenge accepted on both fronts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-PmQ3dFQvs
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Behold... The Arctopus.

Of course.

Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

Quote by Steve635z
Wes Borland

No, they said weirdest guitarist..
Quote by Vendetta V
^ last pic is cool
the rest isbad.. looking like shit doesnt mean you are weird in a good way.

He's got other less 'grungy' outfits as well.

Oh and he's got a very eccentric guitar playing style.
Quote by gtower

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by gtower

If only that pear could be used.
Quote by LostLegion
lolwut?

I was implying that wes borland shouldn't be called a guitarist. (juuuust my opinion)

His whole image just seems fake and contrived, dressing like you were abused as a child just to generate some interest in yourself, is a bit sad.

Let's be honest if some of these people came out and played in jeans and a t shirt from day one, no one would be taking any interest!
Quote by gtower
I was implying that wes borland shouldn't be called a guitarist. (juuuust my opinion)

His whole image just seems fake and contrived, dressing like you were abused as a child just to generate some interest in yourself, is a bit sad.

Let's be honest if some of these people came out and played in jeans and a t shirt from day one, no one would be taking any interest!

When did Marilyn Manson come into this?

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Basti95
wow.

I have to day Larry Lalonde. i really want to play like him, he has the coolest sound

I was thinking about posting him, but he's not that weird, though he is a badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqnAO3xEfPA

His work on Pork Soda was his best, IMO. The riffs in Bob and the solo on Mr Krinkle
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by gtower

Not an opinion, it's a fact he's a guitarist and his dress sense has nothing to do with that.
Quote by gtower

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666

Is it just me or are GIFs loading slower now?

Edit: Never mind. It was just the page not loading fully yet.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Just an opinion, no one is going to change my mind!

Would these players generate the same amount of interest if they didn't dress up like a prick every time they step out on stage?

Honestly?
Page 1 of 4