Do I really need to explain further? I think the title is pretty self explanatory. If you get lost I recommend writing it out in algebraic form.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I've always wanted a really high quality synth pedal... for both my bass and my guitar. From what I've seen (on this site at least) they're more commonly lusted over by bassists. But all the reviews I read for guitar synth pedals are generally "Pretty cool, but not much common application", or "something I would fool around with for a bit, but not really worth the x hundred or so dollars."

Personally, I can imagine a whole world of uses for it.
I cant think of nothin that nobody wants that i have that nobody else has, which everyone may want to have but does not have because they never wanted it in the first place, which explains why i dont want nothin that anyone has that i dont, which is why nobody has what i have and they dont have what i have
Last edited by 3reach at Aug 4, 2011,
This is just getting confusing now! I think I need to sit down!

OT: Some sorta really high quality synth pedal.
Sometimes I think about wanting certain pedals or amps or what not but then I remember no one wants that stuff but they don't have it so it makes me want it still even though it's not popular so I think of something else I would want but nope no one has that stuff either so I'm like fuuuu this and I get it anyway but then no one likes me cause I got the stuff that no one else wants it's an endless cycle of want don't want who has what but doesn't like this or that cause I am 12 and what is that or this idk but some people do so I ask them and they're like stfu nub so I cry and go lock myself in my room and clean my guitar with my tears does anyone want my mg?
Do you guys think we will get a warning for all these gear threads?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
You'd be amazed how many people don't like a post I make and say 'what do you know you've got shit gear...' I thought it was pretty obviously a joke.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
You'd be amazed how many people don't like a post I make and say 'what do you know you've got shit gear...' I thought it was pretty obviously a joke.

I figured that was the reasoning behind it.
Man, I don get it.

Oh I get it.

Not too many people like digitech mfx units because they say they're too digital. I really like them.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Last edited by kutless999 at Aug 4, 2011,
I'd really like a Les Paul Junior with a single neck pickup. The bridge-only models are fairly popular but I spend way more time on the neck and that's what I'd want. Apparently no one else does, though.
Valve theremin.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Valve theremin.

This. Now that the idea has been put into my head.
RIP Gooze

cats
a gismo - it's this weird device created by 10cc's kevin godley and lol creme (yes, his name is lol, lol) that is like a primitive e-bow. it has 6 wheels attached to a little motor and each whell his little 'teeth' on it that pluck the string rapidly for endless sustain - it has a button for each wheel that lets you push the wheel onto the string. there's a lot of creative potential in there even though it is quite a clunky, cumbersome device.

rare as rocking horse shit and nobody has really heard of it and probably nobody wants, but it's an interesting thing. it's a pity you have to kind of mod the guitar to get it to work.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Cathbard
Valve theremin.

Valve theremin that's built into the guitar.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by jkielq91
I'd headline any major festival with a line 6 spider

Of course I'm joking

I'd headline with a dt50. Those things are awesome.
I do fully intend to build a valve theremin one day. Finding big variable capacitors of the right size is the tricky part. Need the ones they used to use in old radios but they are getting scarce these days.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I want a 3/4 scale Squier strat.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
The real question is why are there 15 threads with some variant of this question?
Quote by Justice4AllOne
fretz is absolutely right.