Page 1 of 2
Right, so I have 2 different friends called Josh, saved into my phonebook as Josh T and Josh G. Josh G has a girlfriend that I want to fuck till she bleeds, etc. So I was going to text Josh T about how I wanted to fuck Josh G's girlfriend. What happens? I text the wrong Josh.

What are your worst text moments?
i don't have any

sucks to be you
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Sometimes, I don't think, and I send a text to someone I'm talking about and not the person I'm trying to text.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Waking up in the morning after being completely wasted the night before and checking your sentbox.

Oh God. So many terrible things.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.

That's what you get for trying to **** his girl.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I was set up on a blind date by a friend. The girl was fackin ugly as sin. Then my family turn up in the pub we were at. I made my excuses and left..I thought i texted my friend saying 'you asshole, she is a ****ing fat ugly minger' and i texted her instead.
I don't send texts.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
I was set up on a blind date by a friend. The girl was fackin ugly as sin. Then my family turn up in the pub we were at. I made my excuses and left..I thought i texted my friend saying 'you asshole, she is a ****ing fat ugly minger' and i texted her instead.

Bravo.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I'm not even sure if my plan allows me to send text anymore. Let me check...

Yup, I can. I rarely use my phone though. So I've never had a "worst text moment."

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Last edited by Gorelord666 at Aug 4, 2011,
Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Ouch.
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by BeefWellington
Waking up in the morning after being completely wasted the night before and checking your sentbox.

For some reason, your avatar is perfect for a post like this. lol

And I don't text enough to have embarassing things like that happen.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
You say that as if sending it to the right person would have been any better.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I was with my ex, in the living room, her parents were there, I decided to wind her up by sending very explicit texts, I accidently sent one, that went into great and sexual detail, to her Dad
Last edited by DaveM666 at Aug 4, 2011,
Wrote something like "Yeah I can't tonight, Imma be bangin the gf hard in a few minutes " and very nearly sent it to her brother instead of my other friend who was asking if I wanted to chill.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Well you're just a right asshole, aren't you?

Edit: Something doesn't add up though. If it was a blind date, how did you have her number?
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Aug 4, 2011,
Quote by BeefWellington

pretty much this.

the inbox is also a baaaaaad place to check.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by StewieSwan
Wrote something like "Yeah I can't tonight, Imma be bangin the gf hard in a few minutes " and very nearly sent it to her brother instead of my other friend who was asking if I wanted to chill.

That would have been awkward...

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by BeefWellington

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXlZ6edCHqI

Drunk texts ftl.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I was with my ex, in the living room, I decided to wind her up by sending very explicit texts, I accidently sent one, that went into great and sexual detail, to her Dad

Ouch.....
Gear

Ibanez RGD320
BC Rich Bich
JimDeacon SG
Fender Mustang II
I was with my ex, in the living room, I decided to wind her up by sending very explicit texts, I accidently sent one, that went into great and sexual detail, to her Dad

What happened then lloll?
Gear

Ibanez RGD320
BC Rich Bich
JimDeacon SG
Fender Mustang II
Quote by Lee Makky
What happened then lloll?

It led to the most awkward casual conversation in the world We were both pretty much dieing from embarassment
Quote by JD2k9
Right, so I have 2 different friends called Josh, saved into my phonebook as Josh T and Josh G. Josh G has a girlfriend that I want to fuck till she bleeds, etc.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by JD2k9
I want to fuck till she bleeds

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by JD2k9
till she bleeds

ಠ_ಠ

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Almost sent pretty detailed texts meant for my girlfriend to my uncle instead because his name is first in my contacts :shrugs:
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
TS's story just seems way too dumb to believe. 1) bit of a dumb move to tell a friend that you want to bang a mutual friend's girlfriend, and 2) really wouldn't you save that timebomb for a face to face conversation rather than just a text out of nowhere?
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by BeefWellington

this.

But I think what was even worse was when my mate accidentally resent one of my worst ones several days later when we were both having a laugh about it after I'd smoothed things over with the girl.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Crofty89
TS's story just seems way too dumb to believe. 1) bit of a dumb move to tell a friend that you want to bang a mutual friend's girlfriend, and 2) really wouldn't you save that timebomb for a face to face conversation rather than just a text out of nowhere?

If his profile is correct and he was born in '96. Then it makes sense. TS is a horny 14-15 year old.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
The other day I wrote a message, "Hey babe, thinking of U makes my c*ck hard, can't wait to sex U up 2night" and sent it to my 10-year-old daughter.

Imagine how embarrassing it would have been if I'd sent that to the wrong person.
Quote by Gorelord666
If his profile is correct and he was born in '96. Then it makes sense. TS is a horny 14-15 year old.

Correct
Quote by LostLegion
The other day I wrote a message, "Hey babe, thinking of U makes my c*ck hard, can't wait to sex U up 2night" and sent it to my 10-year-old daughter.

Imagine how embarrassing it would have been if I'd sent that to the wrong person.

i hear your sickipedia joke, and i raise you:

I was working late at the Carphone Warehouse last night when I received this text from my daughter:
'Dad,thespacebuttonisfaultyonthisphone.
Whenyougethomepleasegivemeanalternative.'

And as I eagerly rushed home, I couldn't help but wonder...

What the hell does 'ternative' mean?
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Ahhh, 2 Sickipedia readers :p
I give you:
I've been sleeping with this bloke's wife and today he sent me this text:

"You go near her again and ill have you dead! Mark my words!"

To which I replied:

"8 out of 10, I'll requires an apostrophe and a capital I."
Quote by laid-to-waste
i hear your sickipedia joke, and i raise you:

I was working late at the Carphone Warehouse last night when I received this text from my daughter:
'Dad,thespacebuttonisfaultyonthisphone.
Whenyougethomepleasegivemeanalternative.'

And as I eagerly rushed home, I couldn't help but wonder...

What the hell does 'ternative' mean?

At first I didn't get it. I re-read it again. And...

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
The camera on my new mobile phone is brilliant. It even works under water.

"That's great, Uncle Nigel, but can I finish my bath now please?"
After nearly breaking my neck on a pair of bright pink roller-skates on the stairs, I shouted at my son, "Are these yours?!"

He said, "Well, obviously they're not mine."

"Oh yeah, of course they aren't," I replied. Then laughed at him in his little wheelchair.

I was bored one day, so I wrapped my friend in tinfoil, gave him a chainsaw, and put him on Robot Wars.
I was up late last night partying until 6 in the morning, naked and with complete strangers.

That was one hell of an Xbox live party.
My wife came home from work crying yesterday and asked me to console her.

So I hit her over the head with my Xbox.
Thread derailment...

Anyway on topic, I was drunk and a female friend asked me to text her, but instead I texted my ex. It wasn't really that ackward. But it would have been [for me] had I been sober.

Yep... Pretty boring really
RIP Gooze

cats
Page 1 of 2