Like every drummer I jam with throughout my life always played so loud intentionally and makes it hard to be able to hea rmyself. Why do you guys have to hit it so hard? You should be more considerate for evryone else tone it down
then turn your amp UP?
Gear

Ibanez RGD320
BC Rich Bich
JimDeacon SG
Fender Mustang II
are we on /mu/ right now? i thought this was ultimate guitar.

reported.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by 3reach
It isnt very loud

So get a new one. If your amp can't play over drums (it doesn't take much, seriously. The first post in this thread was a stupid statement anyways), then it's a POS.
PSN - Boosted928
"****ing drummers, how do they work?"

No, seriously, It's not that the drummer is playing too loud, It's that you aren't loud enough for the drums.

I would suggest getting a new amp, or a PA system to mic your amplifier.
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Quote by 3reach
Like every drummer I jam with throughout my life always played so loud intentionally and makes it hard to be able to hea rmyself. Why do you guys have to hit it so hard? You should be more considerate for evryone else tone it down

that's because you need to hit them hard to get that hard sound out of them, surprisingly enough

if you've got a problem with that get yourself a drum machine and jam along with it in your bedroom.

I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Found a screencap of OP.

Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores