Link

Some students reported seeing a guy with a gun. Let's hope nothing happens like a few years ago.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
They just freaked out cuz an Asian dude is walking around with some confidence.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by spanishyanez

It was reported to be a white guy
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
"Virginia Tech" more like the University of Cra-zay
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by spanishyanez

I'm a Tech student... the subject was seen 2 hours ago and nothing has come of it yet, so here's hoping it's nothing...

three teen-aged witnesses saw a man carrying what "may" have been a gun under a cloth of some sort...

I'm thinking it's just as, if not more, likely that it was somebody trying to sneak a bottle of jack daniels into their dorm.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by Musicman48858
I'm a Tech student... the subject was seen 2 hours ago and nothing has come of it yet, so here's hoping it's nothing...

three teen-aged witnesses saw a man carrying what "may" have been a gun under a cloth of some sort...

I'm thinking it's just as, if not more, likely that it was somebody trying to sneak a bottle of jack daniels into their dorm.

it would have been so much funnier if you candlejacked your own po
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
it would have been so much funnier if you candlejacked your own po

First of all... I have no idea what you're talking about.

Secondly, I'm not trying to be funny. It's not funny. What happened 4 years ago wasn't funny.
Gear:
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by Musicman48858
First of all... I have no idea what you're talking about.

Secondly, I'm not trying to be funny. It's not funny. What happened 4 years ago wasn't funny.

of course not. but a teen sneaking in a bottle of jack that caused a lockdown IS funny.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

They think he's carrying a gun? I guess it's just a shot in the dark.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Quote by fearofthemark
of course not. but a teen sneaking in a bottle of jack that caused a lockdown IS funny.

I blame Ke$ha
Let's hope that incident a few years ago hasn't triggered any copycats.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Why doesn't the US have stricter gun regulations? Apparently in the last shooting the shooter walked casually into a gun shop and got his license and everything a few days before the shooting. That was way too easy for him.
Quote by fearofthemark

Fair enough... I perhaps overreacted a little... I just hate all the assclowns, in this thread or others, that think it's a good idea to make a joke of stuff like this, or to turn it into a gun control debate.

There are people on campus who were here when the last thing happened, who are probably in a panic. As far as the jokes relating to the last shooting, 32 people died... it's not something to make a joke of. And for those of you making jokes about it, think about how you'd feel if it was your friend, family, or roommate.
Gear:
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr