no. I like that video though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Last edited by ryan_nadon at Aug 4, 2011,
I like the song but it is overrated. THat one kid on youtube plays it on guitar and he has one of the most watched videos on the site. That doesn't make sense.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I like it. It does sound super cheesy after playing it a lot but I don't hate it yet.
cat
I don't think it's overrated, I just think that the harmonies present are so basic and simple yet so pleasant sounding that they're doomed to pop up in music, especially pop.
it was cool the first.. 100 times i heard it. it's just boring now. overrarted, definitely. But i dont know if i'd go so far as to say the MOST overrated.
My sig? Nice.
I don't think that it's overrated.
The fact that after FIVE YEARS, you're still talking about it just proves that there's something worth remembering about it?
I love it. It only gets repetitive when every other kid on youtube posts a cover (most of them very crappy), or when you meet someone who only knows how to play Canon Rock. But you have to admit it's a nice song.
I think it's pretty badass. There are far more overrated songs.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
No.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I like it, and I like the overplayed rock version. I like cheesy happy songs in general. They're a welcome change from all the doom and gloom that forms the overwhelming majority of metal and modern rock.
Overrated as in it doesn't sound good, or as in its not hard to play?
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
I always thought it was cool when people posted their own renditions of it, and if you can find a decent cover then it's entertaining to watch
BACK IN BLACK

Quote by somedude789
You get squirtle.

HELL YEAH!!!
Quote by shattamakar

But anyway, I don't want to be tempted to consume my semen every time I ejaculate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmumyjj2wm