Hello all:

I am an aspiring recording engineer looking for practice in the field; I have taken several classes in High School as well as Continual Studies classes at a local college in which I've had a little in-the-classroom experience, but I'd like to get more practical experience in the real world. If you are an artist/group (of any genre) looking for your tracks to be mixed, or a musician or band who would like to work together on any process of music making (mixing, mastering, writing, arranging, tracking, etc.), please contact me by my email address, I check it often so any response to this ad will be replied to as soon as possible. I can also do extra tracking with guitar, bass, vocals, and any instrument made available by MIDI.

Location isn't a problem as most of what I/we will do will be on the computer. I own Pro Tools 9, with no additional plugins or so on, but like I said, I am just looking to get some real experience. No matter how big or how small, anything will be appreciated; thanks for your time.
Check out my music, if you please.
i'm interested. my email's in my sig, send me one and i'll reply
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17