Page 1 of 2
I was just wondering if there were any users here who DON'T play guitar or bass...

Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
A lot of Pit members don't. A lot of people get a guitar aspiring to learn, join the site for forums or other shit, then move on to other things, but stay in The Pit because we're quite charming individuals.
Quote by The Madcap
A lot of Pit members don't. A lot of people get a guitar aspiring to learn, join the site for forums or other shit, then move on to other things, but stay in The Pit because we're like 4chan but watered down.

yep.

I know of one user that doesn't play. otherwise, not sure.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Well, TS forgot the drummers. (I'm not a drummer, just saying.)

I left out drummers on purpose, because this is Ultimate Guitar.com, a place that was originally conceived for everything to do with guitars. Now they have added spots for other instruments (WHICH I AM PERFECTLY FINE WITH!)
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
I don't always play guitar, but when I do, I play ULTIMATE guitar.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Blue_Strat_06
So.... why does TS hate drummers?

OT: I was suggesting drummers because a lot of them do not play any instrument but drums. Ergo, they clearly don't play guitar.
I don't play guitar.

I play well.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I play way less than I used to. But I still definitely play.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I PLAY FOG MACHlNE

FSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH
I don't anymore. I used to be really into it, but I didn't have time for it due to school and what not, then I got into DJing and shit, and I found it a lot more fun.
Quote by LostLegion
I PLAY FOG MACHlNE

FSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

Ah, good times.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

OT: I was suggesting drummers because a lot of them do not play any instrument but drums. Ergo, they clearly don't play guitar.

I'll bet we have alot of people here who play drums as a main and then guitar/piano/bass on the side. The majority of drummers I know play some other musical instrument because drums are sort of unmusical if youre playing alone (not trying to bash drummers, love u guys)
GenderNeutral doesn't play.

I wish I didn't.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I played guitar every day for about 7 years, now I play maybe once a week if that. I'm more into drums now.
i really don't play guitar much these days, usually only an hour or two a week, since i spend all my time play banjo and synth. that being said, guitar is a lot more fun now that it is more of a side thing rather than my primary focus.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I used to play then i gave up because of the effort it took.
I play guitar. Ultimately.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by The Madcap
A lot of Pit members don't. A lot of people get a guitar aspiring to learn, join the site for forums or other shit, then move on to other things, but stay in The Pit because we're quite charming individuals.

HA!
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I barely play anymore, I prefer piano now.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by UntilISleep
Ultimate-fogmachine.com

make it happen people

"Sorry, "ultimate-fogmachine.com" is unavailable or could not be found."

OT I play guitar.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
I haven't played an instrument ever since I signed up for college. Figured it'd be a better use of time to work on drawing since that's what I'm going to college for.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Used to play, not anymore, decided to stay in the pit for major lulz, major lulz were had.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
I still play, not as much as before. My neck usually hurts the day after I play probably from all the willy-nilly headbanging I do.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Page 1 of 2