Page 1 of 5
Suprisingly searched and couldnt find anything maybe i need to learn.

anyway, is there a musician who annoys the **** out of you?
  • Maybe they are over rated
  • Annoying playing skills
  • How they are outside of music
  • or just generally annoying, but you can't really explain why

Pete Docherty - just hate him
Adele - she's good, but her fans are the thing that piss me of most by constantly updating statuses with her lyrics or saying that she is the best singer ever
Bono - too obvious
EDIT: ooh ooh! i dislike bring me the horizon purely because of the fans who try to be "different" and get chest pieces and stretched ears just to be like oli sykes

Remeber, the following are just peoples opinions.
Last edited by mikeyknowsbetter at Aug 5, 2011,

Pete Docherty - just hate him

1: Doherty. That's just how your pronounce it.
2: Why?

On topic: Flea, Frusciante, Synyster Gates, David Mustaine.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I do not hate lady gaga. i just don't like her music w/c to be having subliminal messages .
Fretburning for the one God who keeps my heart ablaze ♪♫♫
(Jeremiah 20:9)
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
1: Doherty. That's just how your pronounce it.
2: Why?

On topic: Flea, Frusciante, Synyster Gates, David Mustaine.

every single time, i always always spell it wrong
I think its just the whole drug thing, i don't care that he does them and i would be a massive hypocrite but having to pull out of a festival because you've been arrested for possesion is just stupid.
also the whole fight with the libertines because of drugs.
Quote by nextchapter94
I do not hate lady gaga. i just don't like her music w/c to be having subliminal messages .

O_O

What?

Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
every single time, i always always spell it wrong
I think its just the whole drug thing, i don't care that he does them and i would be a massive hypocrite but having to pull out of a festival because you've been arrested for possesion is just stupid.
also the whole fight with the libertines because of drugs.

Fair enough. Sounds like you want to hate him though. I love him but yeah it's a bit sad that he's a wreck now
axl rose
phil anselmo
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by nextchapter94

lol
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
axl rose, Kirk Hammett, A7X, Slash
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Jack White.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Axl
/Thread
Scientists write papers and books. Engineers make money.
Quote by gtower
Tom delonge.

/thread

Glad you came along and told us the subjective discussion of what musicians we hate/ are annoyed by is over since you obviously found an objectively correct answer.
Oasis brothers, funny but they get tiring after all these years. Same shit but about a different person.

Metallica - they forgot what they're about. And their fans are all 15 year old boys wearing black jeans and metallica shirts 24/7 playing shite guitar.

Pop musicians who arent *mainly* about the music. For instances i can respect 50 cent, because he was purely about the music before anything else. But people like rihanna, who cant even cite their influences because they are told what their next album will sound like, i cant stand. She may have worked hard and been through a lot, but at the end of the day she doesnt have a great voice and sells through sex appeal.

Edit: Lol at the Axl posts, half the people hate him because their friends hate him. And the rest cant think of anyone original to put down here.
Always waiting for that bit of inspiration.
Last edited by W4T3V3R at Aug 4, 2011,
The kind of musician that thinks he's superior to others because of his personal taste in music.

I guess that resembles quite some bit of people around here. But I find it annoying. Really annoying.

Ohyeah, and I hate Justin Bieber and everything that comes with it. Howcome nobody has ever said that?;l
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Glad you came along and told us the subjective discussion of what musicians we hate/ are annoyed by is over since you obviously found an objectively correct answer.

yeah, he was just emphasising his opinion.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Axl Rose.

/universe
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Bono. Duh.

Jack White's persona in It Might Get Loud really got on my nerves. It seemed like he was trying too hard to show he was a minimalist. Still loves all his music, though.

Lady Gaga's tweets are really, really obnoxious. Still a fan, however.

Joe Bonamassa. His SXSW comments and the need to take everything TGP says about him personally is a huge turn off. Grow some thicker skin, Joe. Stop whining.
Quote by nextchapter94

This, she's obviously the Anti Christ.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Someone's a Tom Delonge fan
Dave Mustaine, that's pretty obvious. Kurt Cobain, because lots of 'grungers' I know treat him like he's God, yet slam John Petrucci/Jeff Loomis/Good musicians.

I don't hate Jack White, but again, my friends that are '90's' lovers bow to him because he's the greatest hipster ever, or something.

Anyone who doesn't make music for the music, and they make it for fame/money/etc
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Kurt Cobain, Jonas Brothers, Axl Rose, Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Enimen, and Justin Beiber.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Slash really annoys me for some reason. Sorry UG.

As does Ringo Starr.

And with regards to Lady Gaga, she's actually tolerable. She's a great songwriter and just because I don't enjoy listening to her music, doesn't mean I do not respect her. She publicises her songs well, and though it's a bit annoying sometimes, I really do not mind.
Quote by thePTOD
Dave Mustaine, that's pretty obvious. Kurt Cobain, because lots of 'grungers' I know treat him like he's God, yet slam John Petrucci/Jeff Loomis/Good musicians.

I don't hate Jack White, but again, my friends that are '90's' lovers bow to him because he's the greatest hipster ever, or something.

Anyone who doesn't make music for the music, and they make it for fame/money/etc

you would absolutely hate this person then
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI&ob=av3e

the top comment says it all
I disagree with the Dave Mustaine comments.

Anyway, most rappers. Because they basically just rhyme. They don't sing and they don't actually play any instruments. Some of them are quite talented at turning a phrase, but most of them just write a shit song that's popular for a few months before the next shit song comes out.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Ahh thanks!

And your welcome x
Quote by G.Krizzel

What is this?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Page 1 of 5