A week ago I made a vid about famous guitarists doing video game soundtracks and i linked it on the pit.

Well this is the sequel about famous producers doing game music. It is again a piss take and conveys my dislike for 2 of the producers. The 3rd is a legend in my eyes.

Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrBU-poxkWk

Hope you enjoy
EVERYONE snipes that guy in the stall. If you didn't you were uncool.

I didn't think it was as god tier as your guitarist video, but it was still great!
Last edited by UntilISleep at Aug 4, 2011,
Quote by UntilISleep
EVERYONE snipes that guy in the stall. If you didn't you were uncool.

I didn't think it was as god tier as your guitarist video, but it was still great!

LOL I used to always try to take his hat off first. Gave away my N64 years ago so I only have the memories.

Cheers man. Yeah i prefer if i can get the guitar playing in there but i thought i'd go for something different.
Quote by bee emm
LOL I used to always try to take his hat off first. Gave away my N64 years ago so I only have the memories.

Get an emulator.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by Kutless Rocker
Get an emulator.

Sometimes the experience isn't the same, and some games don't run as good.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Kutless Rocker
Get an emulator.

I just downloaded one and was estatic thinking i could connect my xbox controller to it but it's not working cause you can't just connect a wireless controller with the play and charge kit. Its good to see the game again but i cant hack the keyboard controls.

Anyway cheers for the comments. Shitty Bit ftw.