whats up guys? i was wondering what music magazines you like to read, because frankly the only ones i know of are Spin and Rolling Stone and I'm getting sick of those magazines. What magazines do you guys subscribe to?
1st

EDIT: I wanna suscribe to Total Guitar, but last time I did it nothing happened. I basically just lost like £20.

Never.

Again.

Last edited by PowerOfGlove at Aug 4, 2011,
Avoid Kerrang and Metal Hammer. That shit's too mainstream and entry level garbage.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
ya i've heard that, im avoiding heavy mainstream and commercial magazines so spin, rollingstone, nme, kerrang are all magazines i will stay away from
Are we talking guitar magazines or any magazines? Because I don't really read guitar magazines.

I subscribe to SoundOnSound which is a good music technology one.
Quote by Banjocal
That shit's too mainstream and entry level garbage.

Why not try doing a search for music magazines on google? there might be a list.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Fair enough, actually, good point LOL I'm just tired today. But I only read Kerrang!. I swear there was something similar to Metal Hammer that people loved, but not as mainstream?
This will start a RIOT! in me
I have a subscription to TG and I occasionaly pick up a copy of metalhammer if theres a decent free cd with it.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
I used to buy Total Guitar often, but now there's not enough stuff in there to interest me.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Dewy141
whats ap

Alternative Press.

I also like Guitar Player, and Guitar World has some good stuff occasionally.
rocksound's the least shit.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
I collected Total Guitar since last September or October and I find it good .

Getting the new issue tomorrow
I've bought metal hammer religiously for the last two and a half years ...
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!