I found this video about how to make your own guitar picks from everyday household items so I thought I'd share the link on here in case anyone else is as bored as me. I tried it out and added sharpie to get some neat colors on them. As picks go they're a little too thick a gauge for my taste but it's still cool to make.

http://youtu.be/3P06WtdJy2g
...so you need to use a guitar pick as a template to make another guitar pick of the same size and probably worse quality?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I will pick to use manufactured pics. There are companies in the Plectrum business for a reason..because they are well made and have good tone.

Jazz 3 with grips ftw.
I was thinking the ttop of a butter tub(: What I used when I was learning XD
Quote by dann_blood
Proof he's a communist! He finally comes out, the nazi!
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
I will pick to use manufactured pics. There are companies in the Plectrum business for a reason..because they are well made and have good tone.

Jazz 3 with grips ftw.

This , and forever THIS !
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Jazz 3 with grips ftw.

I just bought a pack of Jazz III max grips.

Amazing.
that seems like too much effort. there already are hole punches that make picks.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I think anything we can create/make by hand is pretty insignificant compared to companies that have been making and refining pics for years.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by Casketcreep
Or even better...

yeah, way to say the same thing i said two posts up.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by LostLegion
Reported for dumbassness

Shut up.
Seamonkey has my money!

Quote by shattamakar
My dog came into my room while I was fapping.
I couldn't look Wolfie in the eye for a week.
i got one of those pick punches for christmas last year. it works great and is actually pretty cool... all my friends and family give me all of their gift cards and old credit cards. They get really cool and now i give out picks like candy. as some said, yes nothing beats a good lucky 13 dunlop .73 pick but the homemade ones are good too.