Hey everyone, I'm about to lose my mind up in here! . There is a song with a line, I think it's in the chorus, and all I can remember of it is the words "forever my love, forever my love.".....grrrrrrr. I thought for sure it was John Lennon, because the singer has that type of voice, but when I googled it, I can't seem to find it.

Does anyone know who might have sung this song? Any help you offer is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, StratMan23
PS: it's a slow love song.
Holding a Strat is like holding a woman.....
Led Zeppelin's "All of my love" ...??? Although I don't know how close that is to Lennon's voice and the lyrics don't quite match up, it's the only thing that comes to mind...
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
You sure it wasn't Real Love, or Oh My Love' from Imagine?

Not sure I can recall a John song with that chorus...
Where did you hear it? cuz if it was on a radio station try checking that stations website to see the songs it has played
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Having to guess, I think it's Love You Forever by Giuffria. The song (The lyrics are very similar) containing the following chorus lyrics:
"Forever, my love. Forever my love."