I finally got my hands on an Ibanez RGA 121 !!111!!!!1111!1

What can I say? This is probably the best purchase I've ever made, it's fantastic. Firstly the build quality is amazing, I got this off ebay for £480, it's in perfect condition.

I can understand why people love the necks on these guitars. Much thinner than I'm used to although I've grown to love it. It makes shredding so to speak much easier, my hand can easily glide up and down the fretboard with ease. I've noticed the fretboard is also wider than my LTD which feels far much comfortable and natural to me.

Sound-wise it's exceptional. The stock pickups have been upgraded to Bareknuckle nailbombs. I was scepticle at first if they could live up to my EMG's. Boy I was wrong. It is still a very high output pickup although it contains so many more chararcteristics which my EMG's couldn't give. I've defintely notice a lot more note definition and clarity with these pickups, especially when playing big chords, even in drop tunings! It sparkles It easily has enough gain to compete with likes of modern day metal bands. I would highly reccomend BK pickups to anyone, they would certainly give active pickups a run for their money.

Dare I say it's one of the best metal guitars out there? It's a shame that Ibanez discontinued these. The Japs certainly know how to craft beautiful guitars.

It's safe to say I won't be selling this anytime soon. It has already taken over my LTD as my first guitar of choice. Seriously guys, if you're looking for a fantastic metal guitar at a resonable price, buy this baby.

Tom1.0 if you're reading this I'd like to thank you for helping me find one of these, it is everything I have hoped for and more. Expect clips of this in a few days!
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Beautiful

Who do you love baby?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Beautiful

Who do you love baby?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXo3NFqkaRM
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Damn fine instrument! HN*D!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by Adam124

my god i just wanna ****ing hug that dog to death....l

anyways congratz on the guitar. love RGA's
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
AAHHHHH I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!! I wish I had money to get a prestige RGA. Stupid car being stupid and breaking. HNGD!!!!!
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
normally im not such attracted to ibanez's guitars but wow i like that natural finish! HNGD
nice! love those guitars and bkps!
Gear:
Jackson SL1 !
Jackson SLS3 w/ bk warpig
ibanez RGA 121 with D sonic and paf pro
peavey triple X with JJ 6L6s and celestion G12k-100
bad monkey
mxr 10 band eq
digitech hardwire dl8
paul gilbert's airplane flanger
Quote by xFilth
**** you! I bidded for that guitar against you