Page 1 of 2
Aight guys, tell me this: What's the deal with the whole boxers under your swim suit thing? I'm at the beach this week and it seems all the guys are wearing boxers under their swim suits. I'd tried it once but hated it as the wet loose boxers weren't very comfortable at all. Can someone please tell me what this is all about?
My trunks are a bit big. Even tied up, they hang fairly low, and I don't think they'd really stay on.

So that's a) significant pube-peek over the top, and b) risk of bollocks in the air if I dive into the water.

Then again, the trunks I'm talking about don't have the interior pants thing, so it's nto very uncomfortable. They're just shorts made out of the swimming trunk material.
A lot of board shorts become semi-transparent when wet (for some ungodly stupid reason). Boxers help protect the rest of the beach from your hideous junk.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Beta phags scared to show their dick.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
With the netting in? That would be horribly uncomfortable. I think it's safe to assume their carers didn't help them get ready for day release...
^ and ^^
Get better swim trunks/board shorts.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
I wear my pair of swim trunks/board shorts without boxers. Wtf is that shit dude. Lol.
PSN - Boosted928
Eh? That's what the netting is for. It's like shorts with underwear built in.

They give some GLORIOUS ventilation.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
The one time I didn't wear underwear with my trunks I got pantsed right when I was about to get onto the diving board.

So that's not happening again.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
**** that noise

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
I've never heard of that.

Surely if your swimtrunks are so shit that you need to wear boxers under them then you need to buy better swimwear.

Personally I wear a pair like this, in order to better show off my mighty phallus for the ladies.

If you don't advertise you won't get any business.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Aug 4, 2011,
So unnecessary if they come with the little webbing part. I don't wear boxers underneath.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
I prefer not to, but this summer I was using some shitty swimtrunks without the built-in net thingy, so I didn't have much choice.
I have board shorts without netting, but I wear compression shorts under them. I feel like boxers would be awkward.
[]
Why the **** would you do that? I've never seen/heard of anyone ever wear boxers with a swim suit until now. Must be an American thing?
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by SG_dave
I want to slap every person who talks about this Alpha male/Beta male shit.

don't ever go onto the misc on bodybuilding.com
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Why the hell would anyone wear boxers too?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Hmm, I've seen trunks with the netting before, but when I went out to buy a pair this summer, I couldnt find a pair WITH the netting. I personally wear compression shorts under, so If I don't have a place to change into normal shorts, I won't have to charge anyone to see the show.

But if the trunks have netting, nothing under.
Without netting, gotta have something on.
Quote by Eric_Fail
don't ever go onto bodybuilding.com

Fix'd

I've seen that forum. 99% of the "advice" is bullshit.
People claiming false gains, constantly going on about "dude I totally have mad DOMS, so i'm gonna be at least an extra inch in the morning" and then telling people who have just started that they need to be taking in professional level nutrition with no kind of transition from his poor diet before.
Quote by SG_dave
I want to slap every person who talks about this Alpha male/Beta male shit.

I find it kind of funny that you make a post like this, with the user title you have..
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by SG_dave
4 years on I still haven't though of anything to put in there
I'm open to suggestions.

"I AM QUEEN!"
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by SG_dave
4 years on I still haven't though of anything to put in there
I'm open to suggestions.

your name maybe?

either that or dolphin tits.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
If you have to wear boxers because your swimsuit sags, buy a new swimsuit that fits you, you look like a uneducated gangster grunt.
Quote by SG_dave
Fix'd

I've seen that forum. 99% of the "advice" is bullshit.
People claiming false gains, constantly going on about "dude I totally have mad DOMS, so i'm gonna be at least an extra inch in the morning" and then telling people who have just started that they need to be taking in professional level nutrition with no kind of transition from his poor diet before.

It's the most entertaining forum out there because it's like 4chan minus the cp and gore. I don't post there anymore though. The advice is normally sound enough, although usually people are told to eat too much and end up dirty bulking on their first bulk and get too fat.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
My swim trunks are a little loose so I wear underwear underneath them.

Not a big deal

I like the shorts down to my knees, so when I get ones that long they are always a little loose.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 4, 2011,
Quote by maiden_man_666
Why the **** would you do that? I've never seen/heard of anyone ever wear boxers with a swim suit until now. Must be an American thing?

never seen that before neither.
Because board shorts don't have the netting, as opposed to the swimming trunks, which do. Besides, boxers under any swimwear would be uncomfortable. Around here, everyone rocks the boxer briefs under board shorts.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Depends rly. When I lifeguard ill wear boxers under my trunks if i dont plan on getting wet. It much more comfortable when your still dry. However, if i think for a minute that i may need to get wet ill throw a tyr brief/ speedo endurance+/turbo on underneath instead. There much more comfortable when wet
Quote by WCPhils
My swim trunks are a little loose so I wear underwear underneath them.

Not a big deal

I like the shorts down to my knees, so when I get ones that long they are always a little loose.

+1 I do this too. Not a big deal. Boxers with board shorts since they have no netting is normal.

+1 for being a Phillies fan, too
Quote by J Mud
+1 I do this too. Not a big deal. Boxers with board shorts since they have no netting is normal.

+1 for being a Phillies fan, too

Yea

Though I can't say I approve of the Cowboys
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by itchy guitar
Because board shorts don't have the netting, as opposed to the swimming trunks, which do. Besides, boxers under any swimwear would be uncomfortable. Around here, everyone rocks the boxer briefs under board shorts.

I have several pairs of boad shorts and ALL of tehm have the netting in
Last edited by DaveM666 at Aug 5, 2011,
Page 1 of 2