Sorry about the crappy pic quality, I used my iPod camera 'cause it's the best thing I have atm :/

It's a (discontinued) 2005 ESP LTD MH-301 in Transparent Blue
-Passive EMG HZ pick-ups
-Liscenced Floyd Rose Tremolo
-24 Jumbo fret, rosewood neck
-Solid Neck Through Body
-Mahogany body with a maple top and maple neck
-ESP (Locking?) Tuners

I got it used for $250 at Sam Ash. Loved it the minute I picked it up and I just had to get it.
PSN - Boosted928
HNGD! I bet the blue looks awesome in person.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by robertito696
HNGD! I bet the blue looks awesome in person.

Thanks! It looks dark blue from far away but when you get close you can see the waves of lighter and darker blue kind of mixing :]
PSN - Boosted928
Sweet deal. I think that would be at least 450 euros new here. Btw, the tuners are probably not locking, cause it has a locking nut.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Quote by Sakke
Sweet deal. I think that would be at least 450 euros new here. Btw, the tuners are probably not locking, cause it has a locking nut.

I know, right? It was even less 'cause I traded my Epiphone Les Paul Special II towards it and got $70

Thanks for the info :]
PSN - Boosted928
Nice ngd but I think the most amazing part is you got $70 for that epi.
Quote by Justice4AllOne
fretz is absolutely right.
Quote by fretz86
Nice ngd but I think the most amazing part is you got $70 for that epi.

Yeah the Daddy's Junky here would only give you about 20-30.. IF that.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Yeah the Daddy's Junky here would only give you about 20-30.. IF that.

I never liked Daddy's Junky music -.-
I'm friends with the guy who did the sale at Sam Ash but I think it had more to do with the guitar and gig bag being in mint condition. He said there was virtually no wear on the frets or anything and I looked at him and said "But Tom.. I played the damn thing for 3 years....".
PSN - Boosted928