In your opinion, who is the coolest, most confident celebrity (not just movie celebrity, mind you) ever? This idea was inspired by watching interviews of Anthony Kiedis and DLR, so I'd have to say them.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I'd say you've gotta be pretty confident to tuck your junk between your bumflaps and dance around in spandex with a wig, so I'm going with Lady Gaga for most confident.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Lmfao.. the cloonman...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
I really don't pay attention to celebrities; so I really don't know. I can barely name a few actually.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by bradulator

OF AAALL TIIIME!
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Wait, so not only did I NOT get drunk, I also got PREGNANT and didn't even get any homosex out of it. Worst night ever.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
My girlfriend's doing a double degree in law. I think dick jokes are funny.
i cant belive i'm on a guitar forum and no one has said axl rose yet. you gotta be confident if you expect to still get gigs when you cancel all of them for some bullshit reasons
My sig? Nice.
Quote by BurningTurkey
i cant belive i'm on a guitar forum and no one has said axl rose yet. you gotta be confident if you expect to still get gigs when you cancel all of them for some bullshit reasons

I believe AXL is actually quite anxiety ridden and self conscious inside, and that's why he's such a hot head.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Lady Gaga for sure.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Acting like a cocky prick à la Kanye West or Donald Trump doesn't make you confident. If anything it's a sign of insecurity. Confident is someone like Bruce Willis who doesn't need so much as an entourage when showing up to interviews.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Muhammad Ali

Edit: By a long shot, too

With that stutter?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
So you mean obnoxiously confident? If not, I'd like to say Lady Gaga, but really Nicki Minaj. She can walk around with an obvious pillow in her ass.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

I bet he makes a mean milkshake.

*hell*

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by iantheman

Is this even a question?

I agree
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X