I just sold an old guitar on eBay and someone (in another state with zero feedback won. In fact they just created the account that day. Not the greatest scenario, but anyway when I checked PayPay the transaction "status complete - funds not yet available??

I have never seen that happen before. Also PayPal is telling me "OK TO SHIP"

Really? Would you send it?
1. The SG stands for “solid guitar.”
yeah,

then when you get feedback you get your money.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I've only used PayPal a couple times but my thinking is, if PayPal says its ok to ship, I would do it.

If anything shady happens, I would have that printed page for your records and get them to get you the money. They are liable at that point I would think.
Quote by Tom 1.0
yeah,

then when you get feedback you get your money.

Ok - That must be new, never had this happen.
its ok,

I have had it happen a few times, usually due to how they have their account setup or because you havent enough good feedback on your ebay account. Mainly just because PayPal enjoying ****ing you about.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
i think how paypal works is that the customer pays paypal (so to speak) and they hold the funds
then they tell you its OK to ship, when the customer gets the item get the item, or you tell paypal youve shipped it, you get the money. basically, its fine
im not 100% sure id this is how it works, i havent used paypal for anything in quite a while now, and not for selling either
Hi, my name is Forrest and i play the Gee-tar

Current Equipment
Vintage V300 acoustic
Squier Bullet Strat
Fender FM 212R Amp
Vintage Les Paul

Next Guitar/Amp
none....... YET
I ALSO PRODUCE CRAPPY MUSIC
Twitter?
Quote by Tom 1.0
its ok,

I have had it happen a few times, usually due to how they have their account setup or because you havent enough good feedback on your ebay account. Mainly just because PayPal enjoying ****ing you about.

Yea It's not that much money, I'll just send it.

Thanks