Pop
4 20%
The Media
3 15%
Youth
2 10%
Voters: 20.
Page 1 of 2
We all know a new wave of music has come, and rock (especially metal) is not invited.
Paper did.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Fiire
We all know a new wave of music has come, and rock (especially metal) is not invited.

I'll say about 60% of this forum listens to metal.

Good night.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
I don't know who killed rock, but I do know that Video Killed the Radio Star.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Yo mama

And the growing realization that hearing the 12-bar-blues has gotten boring for everyone except drunk 40-year-olds who talk about how music was good back in the day and the children who reject societal norms by liking old music.
I have gotten so ****ing sick of people on youtube saying, "I'm only *insert age below 25* but I really love this music because I'm special and unique. Love me."
Last edited by cornmancer at Aug 4, 2011,
i guarantee you would not listen to a 'pure rock' band if they were out there today because it'd just be generic shit. if you ask me, stop being nostalgic and open your mind to new music which is proportionately just as good if not better than 'rock'.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Rock will never die
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Metallicaxp
I'll say about 60% of this forum listens to metal.

Good night.

60% of this forum has not been laid and are thus outliers.
Quote by goest
BTBAM and Mastodon

I will only agree with you on that one if you reinstate that you mean they killed it, and built it back up to perfection... like the six-million dollar man.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Quote by cornmancer
Yo mama

And the growing realization that hearing the 12-bar-blues has gotten boring for everyone except drunk 40-year-olds who talk about how music was good back in the day and the children who reject societal norms by liking old music.
I have gotten so ****ing sick of people on youtube. Period."

Fix'd for truth.

Also this thread is dumb. There are just as many good rock and metal bands now, and I dont think theyre going anywhere

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by Slaughtered

I will only agree with you on that one if you reinstate that you mean they killed it, and built it back up to perfection... like the six-million dollar man.

Success.

Quote by wizards?
Fixed.

Also, this.
'Rock' did not die, it has just changed over the years. All genres evolve over time, it's not something to cry about.
Personally I'm glad that thin lizzy cover bands are only found in pubs surrounded by old drunk men.
Music changes to give way to more exciting and different music, and I really really resent people who are under the asusmption that music is somehow getting worse because everyone stopped trying to be the new AC/DC.
In short, innovation killed rock.

Also Dylan, you're avatar is so similar to mine that for a good few seconds I was wondering when the hell I wrote that comment, and then I thought 'shit my account must have been hacked' before actually looking at the name.
Quote by laid-to-waste
i guarantee you would not listen to a 'pure rock' band if they were out there today because it'd just be generic shit. if you ask me, stop being nostalgic and open your mind to new music which is proportionately just as good if not better than 'rock'.

Also, rock isn't what you think it is. Rock is like Elvis and Chuck Berry.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by dylanfromearth
60% of this forum has not been laid and are thus outliers.

What does getting laid have to do with the topic at hand here? Let's keep it relevent.
PS. and for the record, metalheads probably get the most tail out of anyone (besides maybe athletes, or poets)
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Last edited by Slaughtered at Aug 4, 2011,
Quote by Slaughtered

Hey, you're supposed to bold the one you're talking about

I love BtBaM and Mastodon.
Quote by cornmancer
Yo mama

I have gotten so ****ing sick of people on youtube saying, "I'm only *insert age below 25* but I really love this music because I'm special and unique. Love me."

win
Quote by cornmancer
Yo mama

+ 1 million
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
The US political system.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
The US political system.

If anything the political filth has done good things for music... go ask the Dead Kennedy's, or Rage against the Machine.
Quote by Slaughtered
What does getting laid have to do with the topic at hand here? Let's keep it relevent.
PS. and for the record, metalheads probably get the most tail out of anyone (besides maybe athletes, or poets)

And delusion of the century goes to...
Quote by Slaughtered
If anything the political filth has done good things for music... go ask the Dead Kennedy's, or Rage against the Machine.

You.

Yes, you.

Stop killing the sarcasm.
There has always been good rock and bad rock. Nothing has killed rock. For the love of God ban these stupid threads.
Quote by piratemetalhead
i dont know, koreans?

my favorite music now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lSP8Vc3o

even got a 2ne1 keychain and a girl convinced me to get their name shaved into my head, looks crooked and awful and its got to grow out soon holy

Lolz I know right, just look at my avatar...

I think Ugly's a better song because it's not trying to be the BEP
Quote by Blackholesun00

Brock Lesnar

speak of the devil!

CL is <3 but i like Minzy/ Minji the most... she doesnt get enough credit really
Page 1 of 2