I got a question.
I'm hoping to catch the Carnival of Madness tour when it comes to Bangor Maine on September 4th. I live almost 2 hours away.
It says its general admission.
What exactly does that mean, I always thought I knew, but I'm not so sure now.

Alter Bridge is co-headlining with Black Stone Cherry (two of my favorite bands) and I really wanna go, but ordering tickets online would pose a problem

Would I have to order them ahead of time?
(Since my family doesn't own a credit card, we can't really order tickets online)
Or could I buy tickets at the gate, before the show starts?

Thanks in advance
It means you don't have an assigned seat. Hell, there may not be any seats at all.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Robert E. Leet
have you ever met Stephen King? ZOMG that would be so cool...

My old man had him as a professor when he taught at UMaine.
Somerset Patriots?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Pre-ordering wouldn't be a problem. All you have to do is put money on a visa gift card or something of the sort and bingo bango there you be!
Quote by vjferrara
Pre-ordering wouldn't be a problem. All you have to do is put money on a visa gift card or something of the sort and bingo bango there you be!

yup, you only need to prepare enough money.
ok vjferrara, about your sig, you can only kill yourself if he has predetermined you will kill yourself. Whoever he is. just saying.
Quote by nmc1234
ok vjferrara, about your sig, you can only kill yourself if he has predetermined you will kill yourself. Whoever he is. just saying.

Oh silly sig's! That was from a thread that I posted years ago as a psychology class experiment. Mayday was responding to someone else's statement about me mind f*cking them with the thread. Mayday was telling that person to kill himself, not me