Page 1 of 2
hit it with a hammer
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Why did the lighter explode? Were you watching that Will it Blend? video of the lighters?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
flash your dick to his mum
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
pour oli over the burn mark

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
You need to take a razorblade to your dick.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
What you really need is a fog machine

FFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

(that way she'll never see it)
Quote by Macabre Lullaby

Wait, so not only did I NOT get drunk, I also got PREGNANT and didn't even get any homosex out of it. Worst night ever.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
My girlfriend's doing a double degree in law. I think dick jokes are funny.
what you really need to do is burn the rest of the carpet and tell her you redecorated and that she owes you 100 bucks for all your hard work
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
use a crane
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
get a rug dood. cover dat shit up with a rug. done
shit. or build a fort over it to buy some time
My sig? Nice.
Wow. Pit, I am dissapoint. Nobody has made a joke or pun about carpet yet.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
leave the house and deny deny deny. all you can do at this point.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I think she would be more mad if you pass off a shit patch to trick her than just leaving the hole there
\
_\,,
"-=\~ _
\\~___( ~
_|/---\\_
\ \
Quote by doomded

carpet munching
Quote by doomded

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Giggity...

well look at that...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Nickpocalypse
Really looking forward to the aftermath of this. Don't forget to post!

i dont thnk he'll be able to use the computer for a while after she finds out
My sig? Nice.
Dumb

wait for it...

ass.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
stand there naked when she comes back and say,"I burned your carpet...how're you gonna punish me?"

Quote by laid-to-waste

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
wasn't there another thread like this?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Explain to her that this is a safety measure. The hole in the carpet is where she now kneels to suck your dick.......no carpet burn!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by LostLegion
What you need is a new amp.

Why does TS need a new amp? What do amps have anything to do with TS's problem? Why are you saying all this bullshit?

What TS really needs is a new fog machine...FFFSSHHHH

Quote by laid-to-waste

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Ummm confess the truth and stop being liars? Save up some money together and buy her a new carpet?

Just seems like the decent thing to do...
What were you using the lighter for, Ts? Smoking dope?

Try being responsible and telling his mum what you did to her carpet.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
TS hasn't posted for quite sometime now. I bet his friend's mum is anally raping him.

Quote by laid-to-waste

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Quote by hames jetfield
TS hasn't posted for quite sometime now. I bet his friend's mum is anally raping him.

He might be busy anally raping her ??
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
red wine will get it out
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by Azwethinkwedo
it looks pretty bad but we stuffed another piece of carpet in the hole. she's totally not gunna buy it.

I don't suppose you've thought of just owning up to it and apologising have you?

Y'see, owning up and apologising will get you much more respect from her than being sneaky and trying to hide it, especially if she's gonna find it anyway.

She may freak anyway, but she won't freak as much if you do the right thing.
It's a simple equasion, if you try to hide it, she has two things to freak about, the damage to the carpet and the fact that you tried to hide it from her, but if you own up, she only has one thing to freak about.
Call it 'damage limitation'.
Sorry TS, but I have to say cutting a hole in the carpet and stuffing in something else is probably the worst solution I've heard so far.

That doesn't fix the carpet, it just ruins it more by cutting a hole in it...

Either admit it, OR move furniture over the hole. Simple.
Page 1 of 2