Page 1 of 3
Lt. General Russel Honoré thinks Congress should be sent to boot camp: "Put them in tents with no air conditioning, have Army drill sergeants teach them teamwork and physical sacrifice. When they recognize their responsibility to the people of America, they can return to D.C."

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/08/02/honore.debt.politicians/
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Well I wouldn't object to it... seems like a better use of our taxpayer's dollars to send them there and at least let them get a fraction of an idea of what their spending does...
I pride myself on my humility.
I just think need they need to at least take an entry level economics paper. Especially the GOP...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
I agree with this. Shows those politicians what the soldiers go through. I also think this goes to any kid who think the military is shit.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
I just think need they need to at least take an entry level economics paper. Especially the GOP...

So tired of everyone constantly blaming the GOP for EVERY single issue that happens in this country. There are plenty of quacks in the party for sure, but you can't pin everything that goes wrong on one political party.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Quote by gquady09
So tired of everyone constantly blaming the GOP for EVERY single issue that happens in this country. There are plenty of quacks in the party for sure, but you can't pin everything that goes wrong on one political party.

I'm going to assume that you're a Republican
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Quote by gquady09

Except... well... y'know... they basically caused this whole mess.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by WastedxYears
I'm going to assume that you're a Republican

I'm going to assume that you're a Democrat.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by gquady09

Of course not, no one said that, it's just blatantly obvious that they have no understanding of basic economics.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
A coup is imminent.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
oooh this is getting good
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Quote by due 07
Quite literally the dumbest thing I've heard in a while.

First post covered the issue from every side. Well done.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by gquady09

The Republican party is made up of a bunch of manic depressive idealist misfits with no sense of economic pragmatism. No one is blaming them for every single issue, they're just an easy target.
Quote by captaincrunk
Yeah lets send a bunch of old men into the ****ing desert, because that's safe.

Old people like the heat
Quote by captaincrunk
Yeah lets send a bunch of old men into the ****ing desert, because that's safe.

Might get rid of some dumbasses

Quote by due 07
The Republican party is made up of a bunch of manic depressive idealist misfits with no sense of economic pragmatism. No one is blaming them for every single issue, they're just an easy target.

Funny how everyone on UG hates the Republican party left and right, yet the Democrats are untouched. They're not immune from dumbasses either.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Last edited by Horsedick.MPEG at Aug 5, 2011,
Quote by gquady09

The fact that they'd rather cut money from public education and healthcare for people in poverty than make fortune five hundred corporations and the top two percent pay their fair share of taxes gives them a bad name.
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
Of course not, no one said that, it's just blatantly obvious that they have no understanding of basic economics.

+1. It's they haven't figured out that you can't run a business (or a government, for that matter without revenue).

With that being said, a lot of democrats don't either. It's freaking dumb.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by due 07

Yep, and the Democrats are made up of a bunch of spineless pussies.

We're screwed.
Quote by gquady09

It's the Internet.
No one likes to read, they just take in the loudest opinion they hear, to avoid sounding stupid and not fitting in.
BACK IN BLACK

Quote by somedude789
You get squirtle.

HELL YEAH!!!
Quote by shattamakar

But anyway, I don't want to be tempted to consume my semen every time I ejaculate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmumyjj2wm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Might get rid of some dumbasses

Funny how everyone on UG hates the Republican party left and right, yet the Democrats are untouched. They're not immune from dumbasses either.

Nope. I've seen them get criticized plenty on this site.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Certainly not, but it's more fun to hate on Republicans
Quote by due 07

Woah you got something against manic depressives?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Masamune
Nope. I've seen them get criticized plenty on this site.

You must read different threads than I do, or I have the luck of running into the threads full of liberal tryhards crying about anything and everything the Republicans do.

Quote by D&DLover
Certainly not, but it's more fun to hate on Republicans

Yeah, it's the hip fun way for our age group.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
It would be nice to see this Congress do it but I don't know what it would solve. I'd rather they stop receiving pay after so many days of deadlock. We elect and pay them. Maybe they should be reminded of that.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You must read different threads than I do, or I have the luck of running into the threads full of liberal tryhards crying about anything and everything the Republicans do.

When you have Tea Partiers pulling the shit they pull on a regular basis it's not that hard to get a laugh at their expense

I know my shit, I have to deal with Michelle Bachman's rants on my local news every few days.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Yup.

I personally hate all of the animosity between the parties. It's always so "us vs. them" and so rhetorically charged that it can only hurt both sides. But I'm on a guitar forum, so I usually just troll along and see what happens.

Quote by wizards?
When you have Tea Partiers pulling the shit they pull on a regular basis it's not that hard to get a laugh at their expense

I know my shit, I have to deal with Michelle Bachman's rants on my local news every few days.

I'm so sorry for you
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

False dichotomy? I'm not sure if you're equating complaining about republicans with not having any criticisms of democrats. Either way, I've seen people expressing dissatisfaction with the democrats several times on this site.
Quote by wizards?

And I have to deal with old men sending nude pictures every month to some random woman
BACK IN BLACK

Quote by somedude789
You get squirtle.

HELL YEAH!!!
Quote by shattamakar

But anyway, I don't want to be tempted to consume my semen every time I ejaculate.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmumyjj2wm
I really dislike the 'us vs. them' mentality. It gets nothing down. I really dislike a lot of the Republicans but Democrats have their assholes from what I've heard. At least the Oklahoma guy doesn't flip flop. He's Republican and he was getting pissed at his own party for holding all this up. He said what he thought we should do and never backed down.

My very liberal mother and step dad even started liking him.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by D&DLover
Yup.

I personally hate all of the animosity between the parties. It's always so "us vs. them" and so rhetorically charged that it can only hurt both sides. But I'm on a guitar forum, so I usually just troll along and see what happens.

The problem is that more people are worried about what label they want people to call them, not what they feel is right.

Quote by wizards?

So it's okay to shit on an entire party because of one subparty? I should shit on all metal because I think Prog Metal is retarded.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Masamune
Yep, and the Democrats are made up of a bunch of spineless pussies.

We're screwed.

Yes we are.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I've seen them criticized on this site. Hell, I've criticized them plenty. But they at least can almost grasp basic Keynesian ideas and are generally much more socially progressive. I dislike liberals almost as much as Republicans, but at least they pretend to try.
Quote by Masamune
False dichotomy? I'm not sure if you're equating complaining about republicans with not having any criticisms of democrats. Either way, I've seen people expressing dissatisfaction with the democrats several times on this site.

Idk bro. Majority of the time I see Republicans brought up I just see a huge shitstorm on them with little to no mention of the Democrats.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
The problem is that more people are worried about what label they want people to call them, not what they feel is right.

So it's okay to shit on an entire party because of one subparty? I should shit on all metal because I think Prog Metal is retarded.

That's what pisses me off. When I hear that one group is saying the other isn't conservative enough or is too lenient with the other party. It's ****ing stupid. That's why nothing gets done. They're too worried about fitting under their little umbrella.

I agree with liberals more but they're just as annoying. It's the same shit with a different name. Everyone thinking their party will fix everything with a one sided solution.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Aug 5, 2011,
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Idk bro. Majority of the time I see Republicans brought up I just see a huge shitstorm on them with little to no mention of the Democrats.

That's because Republicans are just that much more dumbfucked.
Quote by BladeSlinger
That's what pisses me off. When I hear that one group is saying the other isn't conservative enough or is too lenient with the other party. It's ****ing stupid. That's why nothing gets done. They're too worried about fitting under their little umbrella.

I think they should end political parties, but since people have to label everything it's not going to end any time soon.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
it seems more and more that the government is not "for the people" as it is an egocentric bunch of fools that care more about their personal motives and protecting the party than it is protecting the nations best interests and well being. Bad news is no matter who you vote for it is the same, just slight leanings one way or the other.
Page 1 of 3