I was just reading about how he's trying to use his political power to get ethics classes out of school. What a bane on our civilisation that guy is.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
I am glad I dont live in NSW
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Someone hasnt heard of the Milgram experiments...
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by im not mental
did anyone else think that this thread was gonna be about karl sanders?

I was also somewhat disappointed.

That being said, this guy is an idiot and his reasoning is at best flawed and at worst a shameless use of WW2 to push his own agenda by use of the standard "z0mgzNAZIS!" tactic.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
"We want to teach classes on the ethics of basic human compassion, empathy and the fundamentals of liberty."
"What are you, a Nazi?"

"We want to teach scripture on the ethics of basic human compassion, empathy and the fundamentals of liberty... with God, and the faux pass you have if we pretend he'll forgive you."
"Well, i'm sold, i'll get you the funding you need."
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
christians have no idea how morals are/were formed and have no place deciding who gets to teach what and why. considering most dont even know the 10 conmandments (or that there are actually about 600 and in one version of the story with moses he gives 14 not 10) or follow a lot of the laws of the bible i dont think they should be saying anything. its a good thing they dont follow the bible closely either because that book is honestly, disgusting morally speaking.

newsflash: even christian morals are godless. they dont really follow the bible. you can pick and choose. thats not an option laid out.