Poll: What Genre's Do You Listen To?
Poll Options
View poll results: What Genre's Do You Listen To?
Rock
103 80%
Metal
100 78%
Blues
65 51%
Hardcore
44 34%
Punk
58 45%
Electronica
56 44%
Rap/Hip Hop
41 32%
Jazz
46 36%
Classical
57 45%
Other
77 60%
Voters: 128.
Punk, post-punk, ambient, alt rock, folk rock, bossa nova, tango, pop, classical, singer/songwriter, reggae, jazz, blues, soul.

Ehm...

Not much blues, rock and metal. Those genres bore me.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Aug 5, 2011,
Rock
Metal
Blues
Punk
Rap/Hip Hop
Classical
Other
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
lol I didn't realize this was a multi-choice poll.

I've been listening to a lot of hardcore lately so I picked that.
Rock and jazz mostly, some metal and experimental music too.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
I listen all kinds of music but Rock music is my heart favorite. I always try to listen rock music whenever i have some free time.
Basically just Metal and Gabber. When I have time i try to widen my taste, but then again. When I have time.
Metal, prog and classical are the main ones. After that it's all over the place.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Rock, Metal, Jazz, Classical. I listen to jazz the least, metal the most.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
All kinds of music really. Lately I've been more into Post-Rock and Drone, but I also love other stuff like Rap (The Flobots, Tyler the Creator, Earl..), Metal (sometimes I even listen to things like Lamb of God, I'm tres br00tal), some blues, Krautrock, Arabic Music (not the pop), Alternative (****ing broad term), Electronic music etc etc

I know a lot of people say that they listen to 'all kinds of stuff' and usually end up listening to genres that are a lot like each other. So I don't want to seem like a hipster douche or whatever

soooo,

/flameshield
Avant-garde metal, blues, jazz, math rock, post-rock, post-metal, tech death, alternative rock, mathcore and ambient.

i r hipster
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I'm not sure whether Ambient music goes under electronic or Other. So I said both.

Outside that, metal mainly. And classical, but that's not as much as I'd like it to be, to be honest. I should widen that out a bit again.
Classic rock, metal, folk, folk-rock, punk, new wave, jazz, blues, classical, thrash, reggae, doo wop, gospel, jpop, jrock, kpop, and 1960's and 1970's R&B.
Chinese Pop, RnB, Hip Hop and Rap and some Korean Pop. I don't really listen to anything non-Chinese or Korean.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I listen to just about everything. I'm not picky when it comes to genre. If a song is good, it's good. But most songs I like are pop, punk, rock, metal, and techno.

Techno's my fave.
Last edited by HGS at Aug 5, 2011,
I'll try anything once

right now I'm listening to a lot of metalcore and reggae and trance.
cat
Not enough. I try to have a broad taste in music, but sometimes I find 5 albums that I just listen to over and over for months and don't try and find new things to listen to.
Last edited by cornmancer at Aug 5, 2011,
I try to listen to a variety of stuff.

But usually alternative/indie particularly from the earlier 90's.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Various kinds of metal, classical, contemporary, and ethnic music.
Check out my band Disturbed
i'll listen to anything but i don't really like modern country or tejano music in general.
Rock, Metal (various sub-genres), Jazz, Ambient, Experimental/Avant-Garde, Classical, Flamenco (a bit), Reggae, Industrial, Tribal and Punk.

Probably a few others too. I hate Radio Pop, Dance, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop and all that crap. Some is alright but pretty much all the stuff i've heard on the radio i hate with a passion >.<.

My favourite genre/sub-genre has to be Melodic/Progressive Death Metal (which you can probably tell from my sig, aha :P.)
Last edited by Afroboy267 at Aug 5, 2011,
Rock
Metal
Blues
Hardcore
Electronica (dubstep)
Rap/Hip Hop
Classical
Country
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!