Hi guys, I'd like someone who uses a line 6 product to answer me if possible the following questions:
- Does it record room noise? You know in distortion, of course I quess you plug straight into line6, without amp eh?
- Is the software compatible with win 7?
Are you talking about the line 6 pod? The software (pod farm) is compatible with Win 7 and no it doesn't record room noise as you plug the guitar straight into the pod (unless you plug a Microphone into the Mic slot). The distortion comes from the software.

I suggest you look it up on youtube it helped me make my decision.
In youtube the distortion that comes from the software sounds ok, isn't? You think it's worth buying it?
Quote by Greendaz
In youtube the distortion that comes from the software sounds ok, isn't? You think it's worth buying it?

If you are into hardcore stuff then no, its not worth it. If you enjoy straight up rock, have a basic knowledge of how to EQ, and enjoy using a bit of effects then yes. Its not the greatest, but it does its job.

If you want an example of some of the tones, check out the song Old Friends on my profile

Hope that helps
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here
Last edited by GuitarThoughts at Aug 10, 2011,
If you're into Mr. Brendan Small, who plays both guitars for Metalocalypse's Dethklok, then be happy to know he uses (or at least used at one point) a POD X3 when he wanted to get a metal-type sound. Pretty sure he used a Gibson Les Paul, Pod X3 plugged into a Krank Rev Jr. and mic'd pretty quietly because he lived in an apartment. haha.
Quote by The_Boogeyman
If you're into Mr. Brendan Small, who plays both guitars for Metalocalypse's Dethklok, then be happy to know he uses (or at least used at one point) a POD X3 when he wanted to get a metal-type sound. Pretty sure he used a Gibson Les Paul, Pod X3 plugged into a Krank Rev Jr. and mic'd pretty quietly because he lived in an apartment. haha.

Yeah, in the pre-deathklok days. I forget his exact setup nowadays but its nothing like that
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp