Hey guys! I own a Yamaha EG-112c Guitar and a GA-15 amp. I get a lot of noise from my amp when i increase the tone on my guitar. I guess thats because of my guitar. But i have another problem. I get noise when i change the volume. There wouldnt be any noise if i put the volume on 10. But if i put it anywhere between 1 and 9 theres noise(with tone 0) So can you please tell me what the problem is? Its not because of my cable because i tried out 2 different cables and bought a new one today, but still no use! Im taking to the store over here. But can you guys tell me any way i can solve this?
Is that just while you're turning the volume knob? If it is, you've probably just got some dust in the workings, cleaning it out should solve it.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
clean it? How? Ive reomoved the pickguard once. But dont know how to fiddle with the volume knobs. and will the noise go completely (even if i increase the tone) if i change my volume and tone knobs?
If it is only noisy when you're actually turning the knobs, a small spray of WD40 in each of them should be enough to clean it out and solve the problem. Remove the pull off knob covering & direct a small burst of the spray into the actual working part of the knobs.

If there's lots of noise the rest of the time (when you aren't actually turning the knobs), that probably isn't the problem and it would be worth taking it to your local guitar shop for them to provide you with some advice
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Buy a can of contact cleaner instead of using WD-40.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
i have the same guitar and i think the problem is the "ground" (don't know how to say it cable bk it stops when u touch the strings.
ya i knw it does stop. But is there any way to completely remove the noise.