Page 1 of 3
What are the weird things you love the most?

NOT including people or possessions, we always hear how people love things like their partner or mum or guitar or dog, but except for the obvious what are the weird things you love?

An example could be how fresh the air is after it has rained, going a piss when you really needed one, The Pit etc
sunsets and jogging
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
most of the things posted here aren't really wierd
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Quote by hames jetfield
most of the things posted here aren't really wierd

Oh sorry what I meant to say was that I like hot wax being poured over my testicles while being whipped and gagged.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Duffman123
Oh sorry what I meant to say was that I like hot wax being poured over my testicles while being whipped and gagged.

That's more like it

As for me, mashed potatoes. I'll let you think of the rest
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

putting my balls in my guitar and strumming myself to ecstasy.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
putting my balls in my guitar and strumming myself to ecstasy.

I...wonder what kind of shape that would put you in. Rhombus?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

there are a number of things, but i don't want any of you to know cause they're that weird.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
01. Freezing cold temperatures when I wake up in the morning of a Winters Day. The feeling is quite unreal.
02. Keeping my curtains open throughout the nite so I can have the sun gradually rise on my face.
03. Putting my hands through grains of rice or warm water.
04. Getting a cold. I don't know what it is but whenever I have a cold, a hot shower, a cut of steaming hot tea or sleep feels 100 times better than when I'm not sick.
05. I love the rain, thunder and lightning. Lots of people do but I'm convinced that no one likes it better than I do. I love running in the rain - best feeling ever as I'm free of all emcumbrances.
06. The feeling of shakes through purposely staying up throughout the nite because of some reason (perhaps late nite work or can't sleep). The shakes I get around 5am feel unreal but it's unique. I want to sleep but I can't so I'll just stay up listening to music while the sunrise is on its way.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Aug 5, 2011,
Quote by runx2xthehills
Walking out of restaurant full at night when it's 70 degrees and a nice breeze.

Holy shit, this man knows what he's on about. Its like the world has suddenly opened up to you and there's all kind of possibilities. The feeling is heightened when the restaurant has double doors and you walk out through the middle of them, throwing both of them open.

Also, walking alone at night, when it's snowing. As long as its comfortably cold, say 15 - 20F, it feels great.
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Holy shit, this man knows what he's on about. Its like the world has suddenly opened up to you and there's all kind of possibilities. The feeling is heightened when the restaurant has double doors and you walk out through the middle of them, throwing both of them open.

Also, walking alone at night, when it's snowing. As long as its comfortably cold, say 15 - 20F, it feels great.

I go out of my way to do that sometimes. It's awesome.

Edit: I do that at places that have different doors, like at malls.
Last edited by runx2xthehills at Aug 5, 2011,
Walking around town, exploring every street

Also, playing guitar with different picks. I sometimes buy new picks (or steal them from friends) just to see what it's like to play with them. It adds A WHOLE NEW DIMENSION to the picking experience.
Last edited by sashki at Aug 5, 2011,
Quote by Harmonius
06. The feeling of shakes through purposely staying up throughout the nite because of some reason (perhaps late nite work or can't sleep). The shakes I get around 5am feel unreal but it's unique. I want to sleep but I can't so I'll just stay up listening to music while the sunrise is on its way.

I love this, too. It makes the music sound so much better!
Being cold in the middle of the night and wrapping a nice quilt around myself.

Walking to an early class in the morning as the sun's rising, preferably in Fall/Winter.
There are certain doom metal riffs which for no apparent reason make me grin like a maniac. Love those.

Also going outside for a cigarette at 3 in the morning, when there's nobody outside and you can just look up at the night sky.

Also having the pointy end of a pencil dragged across my neck very lightly.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Walking through school corridors when everyone else is in class. Haven't been able to do that for a while.
Quote by Mainer
The smell of Play-Dough...really

This. It smells so good.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
the feeling of menthol shower gel on my balls....feels good man

midnight walks in the snow
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
Lady Gaga.

Skimming stones.

Imperfections in songs.

Cups of tea outside when it's really cold.
I love making people laugh. However, it results in me making a LOT of really bad jokes. Although I guess that's not really very weird.

I like walking in the rain in the middle of the night.

Quote by entity0009
There are certain doom metal riffs which for no apparent reason make me grin like a maniac. Love those.

Also going outside for a cigarette at 3 in the morning, when there's nobody outside and you can just look up at the night sky.

Also having the pointy end of a pencil dragged across my neck very lightly.

That last one...

I always knew you were the type to have some kind of weird fetish.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
The smell of a match being lit
The smell of gasoline
Bubble tea
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by BeefWellington

That last one...

I always knew you were the type to have some kind of weird fetish.

Not a fetish dammit

It just feels nice
🙈 🙉 🙊
Page 1 of 3