Hey all, I haven't posted here in ages. But Floyd, Alex hit me up and was able to help my band out with a tour date (which we appreciate a lot!)

So i know there are a few of you that post on here from Eastern PA, and a few from NJ I think. We basically have two more dates to book, 8/17 and 8/18. Anywhere in the Eastern PA/NJ/NY/MD/DE area, we play in VA on the 19th so really any of those places on both those dates would work.

we are totally down for house shows but gas money would be nice although we understand if it won't happen.

Anyway if any of you can help out at all I (we'd) really appreciate it. your best bet is to email mataharinh@gmail.com

I'll try and check this thread as much as possible haha. Sorry if it is annoyingly bumped on occasion.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
http://ridethefury.proboards.com/index.cgi
give this board a try for NJ
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
^ thanks!
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob