Pretty good but there are a few things that I do which IMO sounds alot better. Your cover is perfect though, sounds exactly like the original.

Try using pinch harmonics on the individual notes in the intro.

Okay, this is kinda hard to explain. The part before the chorus begin where your playing power chords starting with the root on third of e and moving to fifth of a, try playing it once and let the chord ring out because that's what they do live now and it really lets the electronic element take the lead when its supposed to instead of being overpowered by the guitar. In the intro the guitar is the backup, not the lead.

^^ same thing with the "you, now i see" part of the chorus.

Don't get me wrong, i love the cover but those are just a few tips which I think makes it sound alot better. Love the ACDC strap
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Wow, you've got such a full tone. That's really awesome just because of how nice your tone is.
Gear
- Synyster Schecter Standard
- Peavey Vyper 15

I'm currently using Cubase 5 for any recording purposes.
Quote by JKHC

Okay, this is kinda hard to explain. The part before the chorus begin where your playing power chords starting with the root on third of e and moving to fifth of a, try playing it once and let the chord ring out because that's what they do live now and it really lets the electronic element take the lead when its supposed to instead of being overpowered by the guitar. In the intro the guitar is the backup, not the lead.

thanks for the advice! will have a look at that. thanks for watching!
Quote by !Mike!
Wow, you've got such a full tone. That's really awesome just because of how nice your tone is.

thanks. all it is is my epi g400 into my line 6 guitarport and then through amplitube 3.