Didn't see one, and I thought... we needed one.
Posted this in Hardcore because they're mostly NYHC and Hardcore Punk, and only a little Metalcore. So yeah; favorite songs, albums, your thoughts on the band in general. Me myself, my favorite is the song Defeatist. Favorite album being Supremacy, although Rise of Brutality is high on my list.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Quote by ThrashUnleashed
Didn't see one.

Good reason for that:

Quote by ThrashUnleashed
we needed one.

No we don't.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Not a bad band by any means, but I don't understand what makes them so much more famous than bands like Terror, Death Before Dishonor, The Ghost Inside etc.
Quote by scarter1192
Not a bad band by any means, but I don't understand what makes them so much more famous than bands like Terror, Death Before Dishonor, The Ghost Inside etc.

This. I like Hatebreed, but then again they are repetitive as stated before.
  • Beer
  • Friends
  • Producing and Recording
  • Sitcoms
  • Eastern Kentucky University
  • Dead Fret

My ambition is handicapped by laziness
Quote by BK202
Grrr Hatebreed Grrrr Punch Kick Punch F.s.u. Mosh Kill Destroy Everything 666 Hoodies And Muscles And Being Pissed And Young And Angry Grrr

This.
  • Beer
  • Friends
  • Producing and Recording
  • Sitcoms
  • Eastern Kentucky University
  • Dead Fret

My ambition is handicapped by laziness
Quote by BK202
Grrr Hatebreed Grrrr Punch Kick Punch F.s.u. Mosh Kill Destroy Everything 666 Hoodies And Muscles And Being Pissed And Young And Angry Grrr

This.
Quote by BK202

Love it, hardcore as fuk!