Im planning on buying a new bass head in the next couple of months and Im not sure what to get? Im between the Orange bass terror or The Orange AD 200w Tube head. There is a large price difference, Its going to take me a while to save up whichever one I choose, so I just want to make the right choice. help me out, please and thanks
It's really a choice that only you can make between tube or hybrid. Go outand try them both, and go for which ever one you prefer.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Why so set on Orange?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I think Ill do that thanks for the help. And I wouldnt necessarily say im "set" on Orange, I just really dig the power they put out and I havnt really put much effort into looking into other brands Ill be honest. If you have any suggestions feel free to put them out there
And there's also the fact that they're bright Orange
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I went for the Terror. It's less money, it sounds just as good, and it's much easier to lug around.
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
There's also the bass terror 1000W head. Unlike the 500, it doesn't break up that soon. So you can get more clean tone out of it.
Well,what you need to do is tell us what kind of genres your playing/sounds your after,and this will help you decide whether or not to go solid-state,hybrid or tube.
Personally,I'd go for the AD 200,as I am a tube guy,through and through,but some genres you will be better off with the terror
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.