At first, I was like "$55?!?! Hell naw!", but looking at the pictures it's actually pretty cool. I'm very cheap, so I would still say no, but then again, I used a broken shoe string for a strap for 3 months. My opinion is no.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
At first, I was like "$55?!?! Hell naw!", but looking at the pictures it's actually pretty cool. I'm very cheap, so I would still say no, but then again, I used a broken shoe string for a strap for 3 months. My opinion is no.

I was all

I've never paid for a strap. I have four essentially identical straps 2 inch nylon with leather ends. Two of them are black one is white the other is purple.

Works great when you're paying cash. Asking hey can you throw in a strap? I've also gotten gig bags the same way.

Cash in hand can get some little perks a lot of times.
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
looks pretty durable and comfortable and has a 3 year warranty. if you dont mind spending the cash, i say go for it. looks pretty nice.

of course i would totally buy a couch guitar strap before one of those. they have some made out of the interior of old cars.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
no, you should get a stereo strap

seems pretty good, but $55 seems a bit pricey. depends how much you're willing to pay for one really.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
I've heard amazing things about Mono. You pay through the nose but it's great stuff.
nerd it til it Hz.
>Fender Jagstang / Epiphone SG Special / DIY/GFS Partscaster
>SBN Big Daddy Amp Blaster / Boss OS-2 / Line 6 DL-4 / DIY guitarpcb.com D'Lay
>Vox AC15C1 / Marshall 4x12
Quote by zincabopataurio
awww it has a little pocket where you can put your picks! thats so cute I would totally buy it.

Haha. I know right! The little pocket makes me wanna buy it. But still not sure because the only choices I have where I live is only levys and mono.
They do look comfortable though, which is what matters the most (besides holding your guitar up, but any decent strap will do that). Generally guitar straps last a long time, so if you invest in a good one now you'll have it for a long time, so you might as well get a good one.
It's stereo strap, and I dont think its tube. However, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I have two of them, they are very comfortable. My only isssue with them is that the end bits are extremely stiff making them extremely difficult to get onto your strap buttons, i suppose once on though they wont be coming off in a hurry.
I do prefer my Levy M7GG3 straps though, very long and comfortable, a fraction more expensive though.
Cheers
B.