i'm about to buy a new guitar and it has no tremolo, i've always had tremoloon my guitars and mi question is that if u loose it u''l miss it ?btw mi posibilities r:
Ltd f-100fm or shecter omen extreme
isn't that a question you should really be asking yourself. No one is going to know if you will miss it or not better than yourself.
Are you getting rid of your old guitar(s) with a tremolo? If not, it's not an issue at all. If you are, it's really about personal preference. I very rarely use my tremolo and when I do it's usually for silly things, but I would still miss it if I didn't have it.
well how do you use it and how often?

Ive recently discovered I really love having a standard strat trem floated, or even a floyd if its properly setup (but they are a pain in the ass, and I actually like the vintage trem a lot if setup well). Felt kind of naked playing a les paul through it today.

but thats just because im in a phase of using it and I know that. If you can play guitar well you never NEED a trem to sound good, you might miss it, but there are other characteristics of the guitar you might find you like that a guitar with a trem doesnt have (different tone, more sustain, etc) that again you might miss on a guitar WITH a tremolo.

I say go out and try some guitars without trems. maybe find a friend with a cheapo hardtail guitar and borrow it for a few days or something, see how you feel about it. Ultimately thats what it all comes down to
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
The only real answer is to have both. A guitar with a floyd has a ton of uses for some people who use them, and a guitar without one also has a ton of advantages.

Though if you do use FR's, you NEED a guitar with a fixed bridge, because if something goes wrong, it takes a long time to fix.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
No i change tunings sometimes two or 3 times when i play. But i do have one guitar with a floating trem, its fun to mess around from time to time. But i dont have much use for one myself
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
I have a guitar with a floyd but I hardly ever use it. Tuning and re-stringing is just too much of a hassle, fixed bridge FTW.
[Gibson Explorer]
[Ibanez RG1XXV]
[Line6 PodHD]
[ENGL Retro Tube 100]
[Dunlop CryBaby]
i sense a troll
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
*vibrato
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Dempsey68
i sense a troll

it's because he posts like a 9 year old. i agree.

i lost my pick once, i really miss it especially on rainy days.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by STEGMAIER
i'm about to buy a new guitar and it has no tremolo, i've always had tremoloon my guitars and mi question is that if u loose it u''l miss it ?btw mi posibilities r:
Ltd f-100fm or shecter omen extreme

I will now refer to all tremolo bridges as this.
dude, i dont ever use a trem for my playin but for some reason i cant stand playing a guitar without a floatin trem, even thouh i never use it.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by JAHellraiser
Learn to whammy without a whammy bar!

http://youtu.be/81KIQWHy7p4 (its not whammy bar kid)

dude that actually sounds liek a decent pedal.........
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by Wisthekiller
If your trem isn't a Sample Tremolo you might as well just have a pile of rhino dung smeared on the front of your guitar as a bridge.

Other than the Sample Tremolo, you will not miss it switching to fixed bridge.

Tru fax.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Wisthekiller
If your trem isn't a Sample Tremolo you might as well just have a pile of rhino dung smeared on the front of your guitar as a bridge.

Other than the Sample Tremolo, you will not miss it switching to fixed bridge.

Not this shit again.

OT: I'm pretty ambivalent about tremolos; I rarely use them, except as an accent. As long as it's not a floating bridge, I'm good to go.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.