Has anyone tried these Shredies gloves? Do they work? Every now and then when playing I have an issue with sweating and my hand sticks slightly to the back of the neck.
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster (Mexican)
Hagstrom Ultra Swede
Music Man Axis Sport
Quote by supersac
wtf are shreddies?

Fingerless gloves.
Here is a bus driver, shredding it up with some shredies.

Taken from their website, who would buy into this?

also taked from their website, lol.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Aug 6, 2011,
Never tried and never will , only my thumb touches the back of the neck , so it wouls be pointless to buy fingerless gloves ...
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Good_Lord
Never tried and never will , only my thumb touches the back of the neck , so it wouls be pointless to buy fingerless gloves ...

the correct way to play.
Aye, I think those work fine, they give +2% boost to agility and +4% to endurance.

I think there's also a +20% speed bonus if you get the whole tier set, including gloves, glasses, rings and picks.

OT:

Never tried em
Quote by Zeletros
Aye, I think those work fine, they give +2% boost to agility and +4% to endurance.

I think there's also a +20% speed bonus if you get the whole tier set, including gloves, glasses, rings and picks.

OT:

Never tried em

But the rings have a 0.0008% damage to your guitar-peen every time you play a note.
i don't really get what problem they're meant to solve, i have quite sweaty hands and i've never had a problem even though a fair bit of my hand touches the neck as i thumb fret all the time. if i don't have a problem i don't see how aanyone could, unless your hands are basically hoses
Fingerless gloves is the lamest thing ever. I use them as a cyclist and I get tan on my fingers but not my hands!!!

• '10 Epiphone Les Paul
• '96 Epiphone Rebel EM-1
• '10 Jackson JS32T Rhoads
• Vox Valvetronix VT20+
• Fame GTA40
• Zoom GX7.1u
• Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
• Jim Dunlop Ultex Jazz III 2mm
Quote by andras67

also taked from their website, lol.

This is amazing manual xD

consider buying these gloves

my hands sweat quite a lot, but slight stckines isnt the biggest problem, when i bent strings sometimes slip out, thats really annoying, maybe there are some thin gloves that wouldnt hinder playing
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
I've not tried them specifically, but I have worn other fingerless gloves while playing. I found it hindered my playing due to the thickness of the gloves, but when I took them off it seemed I could play slightly better.
this could be an ultimate troll thread if we tried.
I do not want to have a signature anymore.