A while ago, someone on this forum posted "look at this hilarious band" thread. I now want to find this band to show a friend but I can't find these guys. It's one of those really new scene hardcore bands with a bunch of dudes who just came straight out of the hairdresser. Lead singer had blonde hair and they all look about 14 with the whole tight jeans thing. The song was ****ing hilariously bad/scene. Any ideas?
Design The Skyline?
A Day To Remember?
Attack Attack?
Trivium?
Family Force 5?
Pat Boone?
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by zezimathehero
Design The Skyline?
A Day To Remember?
Attack Attack?
Trivium?
Family Force 5?
Pat Boone?

Pat Boone got me.
Quote by blake1221
Forevermore.

listening to the link without ever seeing the image of the band.. its not even a bad band. whats up with all the hate for the post-hardcore scene? some of the coolest guys we've met have been from the post/pop punk scene.
Quote by hightension01
listening to the link without ever seeing the image of the band.. its not even a bad band. whats up with all the hate for the post-hardcore scene? some of the coolest guys we've met have been from the post/pop punk scene.

Nothing about them is post-hardcore.
And I'm in a pop punk band. I definitely don't hate the genre.
Quote by Guitar Sushi
FOUND THEM!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiVAkQSk3NY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

still wasnt put off by this band.. maybe i have more respect for these kind of guys after being on tour with very similar bands.
you act like it takes less talent to be in this type a band.

its takes no less work and dedication to write this kind of music.
Quote by blake1221
Nothing about them is post-hardcore.
And I'm in a pop punk band. I definitely don't hate the genre.

either way there was nothing to that band that made me wanna laugh.
I didn't laugh at them so much as find them awful.

They just ripped off ABR and added shitty auto tuned vocals.
Quote by blake1221
I didn't laugh at them so much as find them awful.

They just ripped off ABR and added shitty auto tuned vocals.

you talking about these hearts? i just realized that theyre managed by one of my bands promoters... which makes sense because i swear ive played with them.

and yet again auto-tune does not make a shitty singer a good one, people really need to understand that.

98% of vocal tracks are pitch corrected these days... i personally will only NOT pitch correct if the vocalist asks to NOT be corrected, in that case we will spend usually around 6 more hours on just vocal tracking
No. Forevermore are the ABR ripoffs.

These Hearts I just can't stand. I'm not saying that auto tune saved either band (though both bands' live shows don't live up to recordings), I'm just saying there was heavy reliance on it for Forevermore and it really brought down their sound, worse than it was anyways.

I'm well aware of how pitch correction is prevalent and how it works man. Stop lecturing me.

I hate these bands because they're really quite terrible. You explaining to me random shit won't change my opinion.
Quote by hightension01
still wasnt put off by this band.. maybe i have more respect for these kind of guys after being on tour with very similar bands.
you act like it takes less talent to be in this type a band.

its takes no less work and dedication to write this kind of music.

It's not about work or dedication. For example, I could work very hard in promoting my band called "B Flat" in which all we do is strum B flat all day. We work very had to promote the band and my hand is very tired after strumming b flat all day. Unfortunately the band still sucks and it's not exactly very difficult to write the songs since we pretty much just strum B flat all day...

Same thing with scene hardcore. Breakdown followed by breakdown, shitty band name that tries to be deep: "the fall of autumn before the transcendence of solace on the eve of a dying september" and a bunch of guys who have identical hair.

Yes it takes effort. Yes it's still shit.